X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hug::hug::hug:SKendall...

Comment

HUGS SK.......
      Ne...that bender sounds terrifying. what triggered it? Any idea??
      Nora - every word that Rusty said is true......btw...Rusty is our most prolific writer on the thread...she is always so kind and ALWAYS right......I have to say that as she is a whole two days older than me...
      Pauly - you are right.......anything with "Arms" in it is usually a HUD property......
      I am work and sneaking on...so let me sneak off....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Steppers.

Someone mention boobs?

Hug for you SK. Hope you're feeling better. Ridiculous behaviour from that person. :hug:

Nora, you are a hottie! Relaxed and classy. What a gal!

Happy birthday to you Rusty! Sorry I'm late. And Momma, happy birthday to you.

Fennel, a date? spill..............

Take care y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Hi Steppers.

Someone mention boobs?

Hug for you SK. Hope you're feeling better. Ridiculous behaviour from that person. :hug:

Nora, you are a hottie! Relaxed and classy. What a gal!

Happy birthday to you Rusty! Sorry I'm late. And Momma, happy birthday to you.

Fennel, a date? spill..............

Take care y'all.
          Boobs mentioned and guys show up! Love it!

Comment

SK, :hug::hug::hug: I hope things get better soon! If I can help, I would like to.
            Ne, glad you're feeling a bit better. Could it be visiting your parents that put you over the edge. Forgive my ignorance about Bac, but wouldn't that just make you sicker the more you drink?
            I agree with you mama, rusty is our most prolific writer!
            Pauly, I think your Lucy's biggest fan! We changed into the red sweater as the purple one kept riding up! It's going to be record cold here the next few days.
            Went to the Olive Garden to meet a former coworker for lunch. I got there first and I've got to tell you, those bottles of wine behind the counter as I waited really tempted me. Dottie doesn't drink so that wasn't even an option, but for the first time in a while I really wanted a glass of wine with lunch. The feeling did pass, but it threw me for a loop.

Comment

Originally posted by mama bear View Post
              Quiet Bday and Vday here.......Go Skwerly......it would be nice to get and meet some new peeps right??
              We could put a Speedo vending machine at your apartment pool, too!!!
              I am out the door.....kisses to all....Lizz, Rusty, Nora, Pauly, Fenny, Ne , Red and anyone else I missed!
              Speedos are absolutely verboten at the Skwerly Nora Arms pool, mama! Unless G-man comes to visit, that is...don't want to disappoint Rusty!

Comment

Going to read back in depth...

Comment

Liz, Lucy is so cute in her sweater! Do you put little boots on her, too? Someone brought their bichon to my work the other day, and the little cutie had a jacket and boots on.

Pauly, is Brady your baby? Time flies, doesn't it? Perhaps you are right about the name of Nora's and my new apartment complex...we will have to brainstorm and create a new one, lol.

NE, sorry things went south for you this week. :heartbeat:

Rusty, how did you celebrate your big day? :heartbeat:

Alice's sister is visiting until Sunday. She needed to escape her hubs and her sister living in their basement, lol! She's very nice.

I have to go and take care of a work in-service...luckily, I can do it online right here at home...in the basement, LOL!!!

Comment

Liz,I had the same damn thought today! I wanted to get drunk,maybe cuz I'm tired,long busy week at work,the weather is warm,god who knows, was reluctant to post about it cuz I don't want it thrown in my face,its hard cuz if this was a diet I could cheat here and there,with this crap I can't cheat,I mean I really don't want to anyways but that thought was defo there today and yes I am Lucy's biggest fan
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Fen,yes Brady's my baby with a beard haha,just can't believe he'll be 18! Yes,do brainstorm for a new name,btw are you looking for your own place yet? Watching Ellen,she used to bug me but she's too damn hilarious sometimes
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, none of us here would ever thrown anything back in your face. We love you. :heartbeat:

LOL at your "baby" with a beard! That has to be so trippy as a parent. I know that my dear nephew's voice changed literally overnight when he was thirteen. I thought "Really? You couldn't have held out for a couple of years?" They do grow up, and quickly. Nephew will be 18 on June 1st.

How about Skwerly Nora Manor?

Comment

Pauly, interesting you craved today too. I was hesitant to mention it too. I just wanted ONE glass. Yeah, we know how that would've ended. I believe I pacified myself with food. Now I'm upset I ate too much.
                          No Lucy doesn't wear booties. She likes her sweaters, though. Mark doesn't like when I make her too fru-fru. There is a therapy dog at the hospital where I work. He's a little white Maltese named Tyler. He's soooo cute. He wears an ID badge just like mine.

Comment

X post fen. I like Skwerly Nora Manor. Can we keep the speedo bending machine, just in case we need a good laugh?

Comment

NE, I wish I had good advice for you.

I tried it all. Topamax, Baclofen, Naltrexone...Antabuse. What finally happened for me was that I just got sick of it all. I got sick of the hiding, sneaking, worrying about my health, etc.

I knew that my depression was exacerbated by my abuse of alcohol, and I finally just decided that enough was enough.

It's different for everybody, however. Some people find happiness in moderation, some find indifference with meds, some end up going AF. I hope that you find a way that works for you. Those of us on this thread have struggled, do struggle...and we don't pretend to have all the answers.

I'm really happy that you are posting here and I hope you know that you are welcome no matter what your situation is. :heartbeat:

Comment

Originally posted by Lizann View Post
                                X post fen. I like Skwerly Nora Manor. Can we keep the speedo bending machine, just in case we need a good laugh?
                                In order to placate Rusty where G-man is concerned, I think the speedo vending machine is a must!

Comment

Working...
                                X