Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ checking in

Hi, gang.

Just back from travels and settling in. Welcome new members and Subscribers!

MWO updates: Our sincere apologies to those of you awaiting Kudzu Rescue from the Health Store. We typically ship within 12-24 hours of receiving orders. Unfortunately, our wholesale order from China has been stuck in US Customs for an excruciatingly long period, which we have been assured will end tomorrow, Monday. It will then be subjected to an FDA inspection, which should take one to two days. It seems to matter not that it?s already been FDA approved. Most dietary supplements never undergo such an inspection. This has nothing to do with our product and everything to do with politics (recent contamination of wheat gluten export from China). Ironically, we allowed twice as much time for this shipment as the last one, which arrived expeditiously.

We are deeply sorry for this delay and will do everything we can to rush out backorders once it arrives.

Our team is also working hard to correct the issue with the Open Line chat at www.mwochat.org. This is the secondary chat system available to paid Subscribers. It should be back online in the next day or two. Speaking of chat: Subscribers, don?t forget our upcoming ?Monthly Chat with RJ?, scheduled for June 20. Check the link above for the time in your area. It alternates each month to accommodate global participation.

It?s great to be back and fun to catch up on the forum. I especially love to hear from those of you lurking--what a great thread! Also, it's fascinating to learn about our oddities (I have that teeth dream, I swear) and to hear about your magic moments. What an awesome community.

For those of you moving into summer, this is a fantastic time to get outdoors and exercise. I encourage you to pop some inspirational audio into your MP3 player or iPod and plug in; there?s so much great stuff out there and much of it is free.

Whether you're just starting out or have been at it a while: see and feel and believe yourself healthy. It will make all the difference. I promise.

Best,

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

RJ checking in

Thanks RJ, for who you are, the work that you do and the program you started that has helped so many of us.

XXXX
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

RJ checking in

"See, feel and believe myself healthy."
      Thank you RJ, just the reminder I needed.
      Hugs,
      imatree

Comment

RJ checking in

Thank you for giving some of us hope when we didn't think we had any before.
        If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

RJ checking in

I do not have enough adjectives to describe how grateful I am RJ.
          Thank you will have to suffice.
          Jane x
          Jane :heart:

Comment

RJ checking in

Hi,

I would just like to add my words of thanks, I've meet people who understand and inspire me.

Thanks for the site, honestly, it's a life saver.

Lot's of love, Jasmin xx
            :thanks: :h

Comment

RJ checking in

Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you, from the bottom of my heart. My family and I will be so ever grateful to you for sharing your struggle and forming MWO, you are truly a blessing in disguise. Thank you also for the wonderful team of people you have working for you at MWO, they are magic.

Warm regards to all at MWO HQ.

Bluseky
              It is easier to stay out than get out.

Mark Twain

Comment

RJ checking in

Ditto .... Thanks RJ ....
                sigpicXXX

Comment

RJ checking in

Feeling and believing great these days thanks to MWO...thanks RJ, who would have ever thought it?????

Comment

RJ checking in

I am a new person, All Thanks To You RJ!!!
                    Smiles
                    Mar

Comment

RJ checking in

My thanks too RJ - I got my life back because of this wonderful place!

Satori
                      xxx
                      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

RJ checking in

Thanks RJ!
                        Gabby :flower:

Comment

RJ checking in

Thanx for this wonderful site!

Comment

RJ checking in

:thanks: RJ! Feelin & Livin' Well! Thanks to You! :crazymonkey: :danthin: :banana:
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

RJ checking in

Thanks RJ,
                              I love it here....

Comment

Working...
                              X