No announcement yet.

Army Social :) 15th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again...I'm bored doing paperwork and I haven't even started the day, yet. Hahah. So I came here for some SOCIAL INTERACTION.

Sunbird-No, I didn't change my name....there was another Rusty...Rusty-576 (or some number combo like that) with longtime sobriety and people used to get us confused all the time. She hasn't posted here in years. Did you change your name? Cold feet-can't sleep either when my feet are cold.

Jacks-I HATE ironing. I wash my clothes and then take them to the dry cleaners to get pressed. I know. SHAMEFUL.

Ok, that is enough SOCIALIZING for me.

Back to work.:-)

Comment

Ahh Rusty.......we've got Bingo later.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Checking in.
        Tired so will lurk and come back later.
        Foxy, that's shit about your sister :hug:
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hi gang. Thinking of you Army folk. Have a great week!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi mary, Molly and Techie,

I have been trawling through the old posts in 2009 ....gosh the site was busy then! sometimes as many as 30 posts in a day. Also amazing how many lovely people have left....really sad. Although, i'm sure, like me, thy must have had a very hardtime letting go of the true friends they found here.
            “It always seems impossible until it's done”
            ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Evening and added bonus the Techmeister :congratulatory:
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X-post Sunny,
                Back in 2009 I spent hours and hours in chat.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon and Evening, Army!

My flight out of Chicago to London,ONT has been delayed by two hours! :-( Traveling out of O'Hare on Mondays is a real PITA.

Posted by Mollyka:
                  good to see you Rusty -- we did appreciate your kind post in the Steppers -- it seemed so out of character for a recovering alcoholic to spew such venom -- it's usually the ones who are slipping and sliding that are so angry.
                  I was extremely surprised and disappointed by his post. My first thought was maybe he is drinking. The odd thing is, he clicked a "Like" and "Thanks" for MY posts in response to him.

Thank you all for the lovely PMs I've received from Army members and Steppers alike. I think I'll clean out my Inbox as long as I am sitting here. Wishing you all a peaceful AF evening.

Comment

I see Rusty talking about flights just checked to see what time the S&H's flights due in from Barcelona...........he's been on a stag (bachelor) week end. Due in at 11pm tonight.........a few of their girlfriend's were not impressed they'd buggered off over Valentine's Day.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                      Jacks-I HATE ironing. I wash my clothes and then take them to the dry cleaners to get pressed. I know. SHAMEFUL.
                      Haha, good for you.
                      Hate ironing, one of MrM's few domestic talents..

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                      I see Rusty talking about flights just checked to see what time the S&H's flights due in from Barcelona...........he's been on a stag (bachelor) week end. Due in at 11pm tonight.........a few of their girlfriend's were not impressed they'd buggered off over Valentine's Day.
                      All young ones? You on pickup??
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all,

Foxy I am so very sorry to hear about your sister. Fingers crossed that she is able to fight this thing again. And hugs to you too. Its so difficult supporting someone through cancer.

Just been on FB and the partner of one of my colleagues has just had an enormous rant saying that my colleague is having an affair with my boss :egad: Looks like work might be a bit lively today :haha:

Comment

Morning,
                          If she/he needs a good lawyer I know one
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning,
                            If she/he needs a good lawyer I know one
                            Ha ha yes, I will let her know

Comment

Just working out his fee.........bag of sherbet lemons for a kick off.......he's cheap
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just working out his fee.........bag of sherbet lemons for a kick off.......he's cheap
                                He is very cheap isn't he. I think he will want more than that to sort out this mess

Comment

Working...
                                X