Clear All

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    :egad:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2269[/ATTACH]
    :egad: :harhar:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

LOl love the penquin quote. Well change of plan cancelled the waxing session its too bad to go out i'll leave it for another day. I was getting it done as i'm thinking of going back to aqua fit and swimming so don 't want't the fuzzies sticking out lol. Won't go to the meeting either but i may go tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my hair first time this year and now i have an overgrown fringe and inch at least of grey brown roots. Still raining down and cold. Broth and nice fresh bread sounds great jc.

Comment

Evening Ms Molls - what's the craic ?

Comment

Where's the rest of the troops ?

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
            evening Benj -- norra lot -- I'm boring -- I even bore myself ;-)
            :hahaha:

Comment

no idea --- no one ever here when I log in -- how's your young man? all calm on that front?
              Dunno Molls - I've not seen him. Just hope he's getting back on the wagon. But I'm not asking.

Comment

Evening..
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hello lovelies.
                  Mr Jc gone to do the grocery shopping........ooh I am spoiled
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Your hilarious Molly!

Sounds like your detaching Satz?? I was in the car for a moment this morning and Tubridy read out a letter in response to a letter he read out the previous day (well it was in the times, girl back from Oz worried about her folks drinking all night). He was shocked at people responses, talked about his functioning alcoholic wife and mentioned detaching.. have a listen back, there might have been more.

Comment

best thing ---
                      evening Mary how're you? are you really going to have to go back full time? awful unfair in our job -- some are doing 2 and 3 day weeks and were left alone and people on 4 days have to come back and do 4 and half --- I'd be dancing with rage if it affected me
                      Grand Molly thanks. I am really pissed off about it.. Tried every angle.. but they wont budge. Its just politics..

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                        Hello lovelies.
                        Mr Jc gone to do the grocery shopping........ooh I am spoiled
                        Embrace it JC!!

Left the car in the garage today and they called to say, sorry, cant have it till Monday, we found something wrong and its too dangerous to drive!! Great fun! plus one of the rabbits kicked the bucket this morning. :egad:

Comment

now I'll stop Moaning

So where's Ms Sunny with all the details of this new man! I think we may have to vet him here???

Comment

He's got a ticket for the footie tomorrow afternoon. So I can have him jumping through hoops at the moment.

Bugger about the car and will there be funeral for the rabbit.

I know this is for a mouse.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Very cute JC!
                              We have a few animals buried, a busy graveyard at the end of the garden! When they were very small, a fox or stoat or something got in and made mince meat of the 2 rabbits at the time. Mr M and I panicked because the kids were so small, cleaned up the mess (well MrM did) and we rang around trying to get 2 more white rabbits. NONE to be found anywhere -bad time of year. In desperation, we ended up with 2 dwarf white rabbits with massive eyes and short ears! of course the kids found this very odd and a story developed about them ending up in the washing machine and shrinking but still surprised.

Comment

Morning Molly, Hi Mary and JackieC....that mouse funeral clip...oh man....so precious....I had such a laugh!

Dearest Mary, so sorry about the car and the rabbit!

I will be back a bit later for a full update!
                                “It always seems impossible until it's done”
                                ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X