Clear All

Just what you needed, our Molls.:hug:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Evening.
        Molly, great to have days like that. Sometimes you don't even realise you need it so much until your home again.
        Just in from swimming.. Loads of palava today borrowing a car then getting sprogs to A B and C. Lunch in my folks in the afternoon. It was so busy I kept laughing at how ridiculous it all is. Mr m chopping trees with son so just had to keep feeding them.
        Tomorrow is nothing, nada horizontal. Except for the shopping.

Satz, ffs, really?? I now look very regal texting on my phone.
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hi Molly, I borrowed my mams, after the flat tyre issue was resolved.
          No, just lessons this eve. We would take them to the sea a bit during the summer but not now, until it's cleaned up!

Comment

Sweet dreams Molls.. Did you get anything nice in the shops by the way?

Comment

Evening all Molly i didn't go out in the end the weather turned and after doing some housework my eyes started closing so i went for a nana nap. Might do something tomorrow. Did you anything nice in town? Mary you are a busy woman with your kids you bring them to a few activities well done. I'm sure its tiring at times but enjoyable for all. do you have stuff on with them after school during the week as well. Good on yer mam for lending you the car a big help ferrying the kids around today. Is there a bus service where you live if you were really stuck and needed to get some where? I live besdie a bus terminus and ab oit 20 25 mins walk to nearest dart or Luas.

Comment

Hi Glitzy, yep all go here all week long, but sure its only for a few years. Not near any public transport unfortunately, but we share nearly all the lifts with friends/neighbors, so it helps.
                Your really central where you are, its brilliant. Did you get to an AA meeting? Im reading DRY, and the meetings sound great craic! Well in New York anyway!!
                When are you starting swimming?

Comment

I didn't get to a meeting today. I ordrerd another love by Amanada Prowse from the library but hav en't heard from them yet. Dry sounds good i may order that one too. Its quite built up where i amd with housing estates but near to a few small towns. Well i'm off to bed. I'm reading a taste of love by Miranda Conlan Mckenna. Its about a divorved lady whos sets up a cookery school in her home to get over her marriage breakup and adult kids fleeing the nest a good light hearted book. Night all.

Comment

Oh as for swimming don't know i'll check out the timetable for my local and when ever i get off my ass and make it there lol. Its for aqua fit but some swimming before the class starts.

Comment

Morning
                      Happy mammys day to you Molly.
                      Last edited by IamMary; March 6, 2016, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Morning -

Comment

Morning all, with a special hello to all the mammys.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning army and happy mothers to all the mums on mwo. Have a super Sunday.:flowersglow::sendflowers:

Comment

I'm here waiting for my offspring to arrive in the afternoon - laden down with flowers and gifts
                              I'm making dinner -because I also have a Mammy

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                                ahhh -- thanks Tabs and Foxy --- HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all and sundry --- what wouldn't I give to have my mum back even for one mother's day -- but hell I'm a mammy and today my kids all quite like me --- so a good day:applouse:
                                :hug: Mollerooney - she'll be close today.

Comment

Working...
                                X