Come one. Come all. Super Sober Sunday 13th March 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one. Come all. Super Sober Sunday 13th March 2016

I'd like to see a very big SHOUT OUT here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.
    The time of the week to say

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .
    So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

For me its 2442 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 6 years, 8 months, 7 days including the end date.............and it all started with a day one
    Last edited by JackieClaire; March 13, 2016, 04:18 AM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

833 days of being sober!
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

965 days
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

612 days

Comment

1880 for me! Byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

• 1144 days and it might sound funny to say it, but it seems longer than that. In fact, it's hard to remember living differently to the clear, reasonably calm, honest way I live now. I appreciate MWO for helping me not forget where I've been and where I never want to be again. xx

Comment

2162 Days
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yes, No Sugar, not forgetting how bad it was will always be important. That is why I continue to read and post here. I hope I can also inspire someone.

Over 3.5 years for me.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

New Page - Day 491 ! :yay:
                  Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

832!! Shouting loud and proud. Way to go, all.

Comment

Soft Focus, we are glad you are still with us. Sometimes there are detours along the learning curve. As long as a lesson was learned, you are a step closer to your goal.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                      X