Red67 Has 5 Years AF!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red67 Has 5 Years AF!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Red67 ON ACHIEVING 5 YEARS OF SOBRIETY!!:yay::applouse: You fought hard for your AF lifestyle in a state that is known for its bars and booze. Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! You are such a positive light at MWO, and we love having you on the Steppers' Thread! Cheers! Love, Rusty

Well done on those 5 AF years!!! We are mighty proud of you!! Byrdie
    :dancin:
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Way to go! Thanks for continuing to post on MWO and show us it can be done over the longer term. All the best, NS

Comment

Red, just wanted to add my wishes to your thread -

A huge achievement. It's "oldies" like you who are still posting that give inspiration to others. :goodjob:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Congratulations Red, not only are you sober but you're living HAPPILY sober, I love when you pop in to the steppers thread,you always believe in me when it feels like nobody else does,enjoy today honey,do something special for yourself, you deserve it
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations Red!!! Well done!

Comment

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

RED - CONGRATULATIONS!

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Red - thanks for showing us how to get it done. :hug:

PS - I will stop now but I had a lot more pics to post for you. :rotlf:
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Congratulations Red!! You are an inspiration. I hope to be able to achieve the same some day.
                    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
                    AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Five years, that is wonderful. Thanks for posting.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Wow!!!!! Congratulations! Wonderful job. Well done

Comment

Wonderful to see this, Red, be very proud of yourself.

J x
                          :hug:
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie, thank you for posting the beautiful graphics, because I don't know how.:heartbeat:

Comment

WOW. What an amazing accomplishment. Be proud, stay your wonderful self. You are another incredible member of this forum that continues to inspire me. God bless!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                              X