Do you think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think...

... that one can get addicted or obsessed if you may, to plastic surgery the same way some do for drugs and alcohol?

Maybe, Alba, but respectfully it has nothing to do with this forum.

Comment

I do think it's possible Alba. I think it's almost the same as when people get tattoos and become "addicted".
      Some may argue that there are some of us that have addictive personalities. I wasn't sure if I believed in that before but I do also find myself an all of nothing gal so I think it's quite possible.
      Early in my sobriety I became a coffee fiend. Then it sort of bled into just shopping like a crazy person. Lol. I then consumed myself with work and now the gym.

I think it's important to step back and try to understand the root of the addiction.
      Many people think thy being addicted to plastic surgery has much to do with being unhappy about oneself.
      I really do think that if it makes you happy in the long run and it allows you to grow as a person (in anything for that matter) then who are we to judge, right?
      But I do think we can all agree that drugs and alcohol aren't one of them.

Comment

Absolutely!
        (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Working...
        X