Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 8th May 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 8th May 2016

You know I can't remember the last time (if ever) I said thank you to all the lovely SHOUTY OUTERS so today I'm saying ........

to everyone who shouts every week and those yet to join us. Its the time of the week to blow our very own trumpet LOUD AND PROUD on another week done and dusted.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .
    So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting ..........Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its ..........It is 2497 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 6 years, 10 months, 1 day excluding the end date.............to be continued :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

2217 Days
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

1200 days.
      Happy Mothers' Day to all moms and nurturers of others.

Comment

889 days.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Or 3 years, 10 months, 5 days
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Looks like I'm the "youngster" here with only 212 days but still I'm shouting out LOUD AND PROUD for every day, hour and second that I'm still sober! Yay me!!! inkele:

And Happy Mother's Day to all celebrating and especially to my Mom who, at 85+ is still a young girl at heart and it shows on the outside as well!!
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Stirly, over 200 days is a great accomplishment. Good work, everyone.

Well over three years for me.

And thank YOU, Jackie.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

43 days!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

547 days here! Happy Mother's day and beautiful Sunday to all! :happy2:
                  Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

295 here..
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

1936 for me. Im thankful for every single one if them! Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Thank you JC!!!
                        135 here and feeling strong & steady!
                        Getting a very rare lie in here today - so lovely sipping on a cuppa with no hangover! Best Sunday morning feeling ever!
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

1021 days
                          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

1094 days
                            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I'm here too! :welldone:
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                              X