Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Hi Starlight, and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you..

Speaking from experience there are two things I would like to say, you will be craving sugar at the moment so indulge yourself with a chocolate bar or some sweets, dont worry about the weight yet, you can work on that later, also, for the cravings I can't recommend Kudzu highly enough, its not a drug more a herbal remedy, and it is one of the many tools which will help you get through the cravings, after all you wouldn't try to dig a vegetable patch without a shovel now would you??? The easier you can make things for yourself the more chance you have of being successful..

I wish you luck,

Love, Louise xxx
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

wish i was u right now starlight, just popped over from the 30 day june club ive posted there about how bad i feel and then i read your thread,. I wish they made stick on things for alcohol like they do for smoking when your trying to give up, i feel so despondent today, i am sick of failing .:upset:

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

irish lady love your hat, can you get supps over here?, i noticed your in the uk, me too.

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Round 3

Have this imaginary boxing ring in my head now, where my opponent is the wine. Have already thrown a few punches at him, but he`s still managing to get back up and taunt me, to such an extent that I still crave him. So, it`s Round 3 -my 3rd night AF. Guess I`m just gonna have to summon all my strength and knock him out!!! lol

Irish, you made me laugh about needing a shovel to dig a vegetable patch, so am thinking you`re right and the kudzu could help lots with my cravings. Anyone bought it from Holland and Barrett in U.K.??............if so, what brand, and is their one any good??

Garden girl, don`t despair!! I was the one on here crying and moaning, begging everyone to help me, and all these wonderful, caring people here are helping me, but ultimately I had to face the fact that their help was no use without my being willing and determined enough to help myself.

I was the one who `couldn`t do it`, and now I AM DOING IT, on this, my 3rd night AF.
          I led myself to believe that I was a `hopeless case`. Believe me, there is no such thing.........

Starlight Impress

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

You can do it too Garden Girl! Those sticky things for alcohol are called HUGS!!! You wrap your arms around yourself and SQUEEEEEEZE!!! Use duct tape if you need more sticky power. Just hang in there.
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Proud of you Starlight, you're sounding so strong and clear-minded. I bought Kudzu from Holland and Barrett but I don't know how good the quality is cos I've not compared it with any other brand.
              Enough is enough

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Thanks for your kind support Waves 2.
                Please can you tell me(anyone??) if Holland and Barrett`s kudzu reduces the cravings, and which actual brand? Would just like to buy some in town here tomorrow.

Thanks all Starlight Impress

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Starlight;

Hang in there it does get easier. I'm not sure when though. I'm on day 4 of 30 days of abs.

:h Brandy

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Yeah, Starlight!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Those guilt free mornings are an awesome feeling. Enjoy them and before you know it, you'll be wanting those mornings more than the wine the night before. Hang in there!

Julie

Comment

Oh Dearie Me!!!!!

Sweet teeth!

Morning lovely people. Well, Day 3 dawns. Thanks for the info about Kudzu, I had a sudden craving for sweets yesterday, went to the cinema and ate a LOT of pick'n'mix, don't usually have a sweet tooth. Starlight - I'm going to go and have a look round Holland and Barrett see what they have. Have a peaceul and happy day all. xx

Comment

Working...
                      X