• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I am Humiliated..

Popeye, thanks for the laugh!! LOL!!

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

Well I am relieved..I thought you were AF..But really I know for sure it has nothing to do with alcohol ..it has to do with being relaxed & or allergies...I snore when I am happy & not drunk..hubby confirms

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

I have never heard a cat or a pig snore. I bet it would be cute to for a piglett to snore though.
        If I snore, my cats have never complained.

Lisa

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

I think you should lay off the catnip for a while, dearie. That should take care of it.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

Mona, you can get some Breathe Right Strips . . not too Sexy but they work.
            I tried to blame the dog...she gets blamed for everything . .. . . .
            If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

I like adagirl's solution. Sometimes I snore but my husband is much louder. He has sleep apnea and is supposed to wear a cpap machine while sleeping. But he refuses so I poke him and tell him to roll over on his side. But any excuse to go AF for a while I say.

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

My hubby snores when he drinks and does not when he doesn't-
                BUT your hubby gives YOU a lotta grief about your drinking- me no likey him..because i I :h you
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

... when I was drinking big time, my snoring used to wake ME!

Frightening ... :wow:

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

Popeye;148324 wrote: My wife snores like a pig, and she hardly drinks at all.
                    Your answer made my day. :H

For what it is worth I snore so loud I wake myself up. Sober or drunk.
                    bear
                    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

I remember I fell asleep on a long train journey once and woke myself up with an almighty SNORT, God that was so embarrasing..
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

:H :H :H
                        OH complains of my snoring when i drink, the cheek of it, he farts! great big rolling ones, doesnt wake him up ive taken to using one of those toilet air fresh thingies. lucky he does'nt follow through i suppose.

and yes, i've woken myself up aswell.

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

Popeye that is hilarious and yes I've been told that I can roll them out when I've had too much to drink and of course I try to argue that I don't how stupid because I'm sleeping.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

"Ladies do not snore, swear, or fart... therefore, we must bitch. Or we will explode.

Right Lushy?:goodjob: I'm sure that's in one of the chapters right outa the book in the "Bitch Class"101.
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

All the more reasons that I must truly be a cat, Jude. But I still bitch plenty too.
                              Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Now I am Humiliated..

LOL! I snore toos sometimes...but I am quite sure that mine sounds reeeeaaaallll pretty! I know it's not alcohol or allergy related..not to discourage AF either! :0)

Comment

Working...
                                X