One Step at a Time - June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - June 2016

Welcome one and all. Let's make this a wonderful June.

One Step at a Time
    Last edited by NoraC; June 1, 2016, 09:19 AM.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Off to work.......

RED - how did it all go???
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all,thanks for the kickoff Nora yes Red,at least let us know everything is ok hon,Sunni,Kell gets anywhere from 20 to 25,000 steps,little troll!! I dunno where she's walking too,the moon maybe? Haha,hello to all,hope we have an unWacky Wednesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello, I am back to MWO and ready to make progress in June. Am in process of final days of securing mortgage on a house, working with potential renters for our condo, and will be traveling to Canada all in June! It's easy to want to escape. I'm sure you all can identify.

Nora, thanks for starting us off in new month. Pauly, I really like your tagline.

TMH
        The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Hi TMH,wondered where you went

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey guys. Super busy day! Sunny you put me to shame with all those steps! That's amazing!

Work was busy, then I had to get a cavity filled at the dentist :sad: glad that's done. Walked with Mark then CJ came home and she wanted to walk, so ok I went again. Spent some time at the neighbors just talking, which was nice.
            Can't believe were into June, but I'm loving this weather. I'm exhausted, promise to post more tomorrow.

Comment

TMH - great to see you.

I promise to post more tomorrow like Liz.

Has anybody heard from Rusty or Red????????

Night xx
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Now we're missing NS also.

Where are you?????
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all, happy June! I had an AF day. Wonderful!

You guys are amazing with all your steps! I am only averaging about 8,000 a day. I need to step it up (pun intended) sorry that was really bad.

This week is going fast for me as we in the US had Monday off. I keep thinking its a day earlier.

Take care all! AG

Comment

Hi Friends,

I am here, just working long hours with NO internet access while I am on-site. A Cheery hello from sunny Kansas City and I will post tomorrow. Thank you for caring enough about me to ask.

I feel badly because I've read your posts about your trip, Liz, and I have wanted to say how delighted I am that you were able to see historical places of meaning to you but I cannot imagine the sadness you felt at the same time. My longtime beau's parents were from Poland. So glad you came back to us safely.

TMH- great to see you!

Pauly-you make me laugh. My mom gave me a pedometer in the hopes I would use it and it's wedged in my purse, between my brush, my gum, and my lipstick. It has not seen the light of day yet. Hahahah

Comment

Liz - it is much easier to get higher step numbers when one is not sitting at a desk all day - I do not sit in my job! On my days off, my number is a lot lower! Hubs is retired and only on the days he mows the grass does he manage to get a decent number! I move in my job, I walk the dogs and I usually go in the treadmill - so it is easier for me. Pauly - what does Kell do to get such high numbers?

Have a good day everyone ......

hugs, Sun
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yes rusty it was an amazing time in Poland. I really didn't have any interest in going, but now I'm so glad I did. My parents were here yesterday. Mark showed them our pictures and they were thrilled to see them. They said it was nice to visit Poland without getting on an airplane. A trip I will always hold very close to my heart.

Anyway it's a little cloudy out today, so no pool I think. Lucy is going to the groomer in a bit, for her summer coiffe. My nephew has his senior prom tonight and I'm going to see them all off. So a pleasant day on tap for me. I'll will try and get in a huge number of steps as now you all have drawn out my competitive side! Let you know how that pans out.
                        Sunny, I don't sit at a desk at work either, well not much anyway.
                        Happy Thursday!

Comment

Hey all,Liz,post a pic of my sweet Lucy after her beauty treatment Sunni,she probably gets so many steps chasing Louie,exercising,plus she does hair too,so were never really sitting (well I am haha) hello to all,hope we have a great Thursday

Comment

Well - I do sit at a desk all day. It is very hard. I try to get up as much as I can but it's not easy.

Hope that everyone has a FANTASTIC day. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much. Haven't had the computer on so I only type short posts.

Have a great day.

Rusty - THANK you for checking in :hug:
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome! You are all so down to earth and nonjudgmental. Love that. June 1 started out great. An AF day and big X on the ol' calendar. What always gets me is the lack of sleep. Want to push through that.

There are some big steppers here! I know my body reacts best when I get 14K, however, I aim for 10K/day. Yest it was more like 13K. But after 18 holes of golf I only have 7K. It is mandatory we use a cart. I'll either walk outdoors or go use TM at Fitness Center later.

Here's to a great Thurs!
                              The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Working...
                              X