No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Liz - ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I'm sorry that you are dealing with drama!

Blankie fort is being constructed right now. I'm making popcorn.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

X-tra butter Nora please cool on the tattoo,just don't cover up practically your whole body like Michelle's getting close to accomplishing, sheesh,my kids
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Very buttery coming right up

Nope - I think I'm done with my tattoos I think I have enough motivational quotes on my body now. :rotlf: I'm big on quotes and motivational stuff. I'm always surfing the net for inspirational things. Found a lot of good websites and blogs that way. But, I think I'll stick to writing them down on paper instead of on me from now on.
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly - forgot to tell you that son & DIL went to Vegas and the Grand Canyon yesterday & today. They'e coming home tomorrow. I should have told them to stop by & give you a big hug from me. :heartbeat:
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

aihfl - CONGRATS on 90 days!!!!!!!

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
              Very buttery coming right up

Nope - I think I'm done with my tattoos I think I have enough motivational quotes on my body now. :rotlf: I'm big on quotes and motivational stuff. I'm always surfing the net for inspirational things. Found a lot of good websites and blogs that way. But, I think I'll stick to writing them down on paper instead of on me from now on.
              Nora do you use Pinterest? That's a great place to find and store quotes. I have some lovely ones on there.
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glassie - I love Pinterest.I can get lost there for hours.

What did you do for your birthday?

How is your foot?

3:00a.m. here so going to try to get back to sleep.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning Steppers,

Liz:hug:so sorry to hear about your nephew! How is he doing? Was he badly hurt?

Mama-sorry to hear about Clay's break-up...but you are right...if he didn't make his girlfriend a priority in his life then yes, he might get dumped. I still feel badly, though. I broke up my five year relationship because the guy I was dating had five grown children from his first marriage. I was #7 in his life...after the 5 kids and the PIA ex-wife. No bueno. Cute picture of you on FB. You are so popular!

Nora-oh yes, please write quotes on paper instead on yourself. So glad you are done with tattoos. :hug::love: Hey, please tell me WHERE your son and DIL went in the Grand Canyon. I am going there with my closest friend in May, 2017 and I would just love some ideas on what to do...should we go on a guided tour, etc.

Glassy!! Sorry I missed your birthday! Did you have a nice day? I love your idea of finding quotes on Pinterest.

Aihfl-HUGE Congrats on your 90 days.

Pauly-you made me laugh with your comments about Michelle's tats. You crack me up.

Big hellos to everyone else. Must do some work before I have to leave for my client's facility.

Happy Hump Day!

Comment

Nora, hope you can go back to sleep, sweetheart. I am chuckling because I get up LOTS of times to go to work at 3:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                      Glassy!! Sorry I missed your birthday! Did you have a nice day? I love your idea of finding quotes on Pinterest.
                      Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                      Glassie - I love Pinterest.I can get lost there for hours.

What did you do for your birthday?

How is your foot?
                      Thanks guys. I didn't do much on my birthday, and to be honest I don't think it's much of a big deal these days. I had a few critical meetings etc so I worked all day and the kids and I decided to postpone the celebrations until this Saturday as G2 was in the middle of some serious exams as well as moving house. The kids are bringing food for a family lunch on Saturday and then having a working bee to sort out all the heavy gardening I haven't been able to do. Bless 'em.

My foot is gradually getting better and I can now spend much of each day out of the dreaded boot. I'm still wobbly on my feet though and have a bit of rehab to do to get my strength and balance back.

Comment

One of my favourites - hope this works.

orange.jpg

Comment

And another:
                          mind.jpg

Comment

Glassy-I can't read your first quote. What does it say?

LOVED the second quote!!! Thanks!

Comment

Sorry about that. Can you see the picture? And does it get any bigger if you click on it? It does when I do it from this end.

Anyway, it says:
                              Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on.

Comment

Glassy-I am so dense when it comes to computers...I clicked on it and it got bigger. Thanks for not making me feel like a bozo (moron)!! LOVE THE QUOTE.

Comment

Working...
                                X