No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is the morning for love. I love you all too and thank you for being with me on this journey.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all,Bradys home I'm groggy this morning cuz some yahoo started letting off fireworks at midnite! The big professional kind,I though I was having a heart attack cuz I woke up with a pop in my head and a pounding heart,took me a sec to realize what it was,anyhoo off to work in a bit,hope everyone has a great day
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Have a good day, Pauly. We're having another block party on 4th of July.
        Last year I had a drunken time. This year, I'll a fantastic time. :thumbsup:
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning all. Bust day for me. Have a great one yourselves and I'll see you all later!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Have a great one Techie!

I can't believe how good I've gotten at being selfish. :rotlf: I got up today and said I am not doing anything. So there! I drove hubby to a couple of stores and then got home and that's it. Of course, now I'm thinking about going out to get my brows threaded. But, that's ok because it's what I want to do.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well - I have had a very relaxing day. I did go & get my brows threaded & my pedicure. Came home and have just been reading & lazing around.

Mom has been off for the last couple of days. Hard to describe but not good. I told hubby today that she is declining and he just looked at me .....sad & sort of nodded. I've offered to paint her fingernails but she keeps saying later. Maybe she'll perk up later and we can fix her up. :makeup:
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora.. Whats she like, your mam? would she be chatty, quite? Im sure there are lots of bits of her still there:hug:
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hey Mary - she doesn't chat much anymore. Can't hold a conversation. Asks the same question over & over. But, we do have fun together. We play Yahtzee sometimes and she enjoys that. I rolls them and I tell her which ones to pick up & roll again. She usually wins actually. We have fun together when I do her nails. She still has a wonderful sense of humor. Last night when I was helping her into bed, she actually reached up & grabbed my boob. Big old smile on her face. Of course, I got even with her though. :rotlf:

Thanks for asking. So what are you up to this weekend?
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thats hilarious Nora! yes, humor is part of her and you can take her memories, but you cant take that.
                    I havnt played Yahtzee since we were kids!

Funny weekend cos Im in work a bit finishing a project - I would never normally work weekends. Dinner last night with friends so we were v late home. No way I could do all of this if I was drinking.. not a hope.
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

How did we manage so many things when we were drinking? Well - at the end, I didn't manage very well.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm putting up the special blankie fort. The Army is coming visiting tomorrow.

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I should be trying to learn about my new phone but I keep getting sidetracked. By reading, watching tv, playing on the computer. :rotlf:
                          I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. :heartbeat:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                            I'm putting up the special blankie fort. The Army is coming visiting tomorrow.

I like it!!!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I have a night out so I will say goodnight to you folks!

Comment

Love the special blankie fort for Army!!! So fun. I'll bring the brownies : ) with frosting : )

Comment

Working...
                                X