No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here.......I worked Saturday and then spent the day yesterday helping Nana move furniture and hang pictures and cook dinner.
    Nothing new to report. Trina is done with Clay ( she and I texted) and we are still moving all of Nana's assets. We also had a pipe break in the front yard so Bret and the spent most of Saturday fixing that.
    AG - a cabin in Alaska??? How fun is that?
    Sorry, but clotted cream just made my stomach flip.
    I saw your pictures on FB, Rusty. You looked great.
    YAY ON 11 MONTHS FOR MY SWEET NORA!!!
    ok...back to work.....just know I am here and I am fine and I am out of my funk......Life is what it is and we survive, don't we!!
    I love you all
    Mama
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama - you have been in my thoughts so much. Yes - life is what we make it. :hug:
      I'm sorry for all that you are going thru. Is hubby still working on your move? Isn't the time almost up on that?
      I'm sorry about Trina & Clay. But, you never know what life will bring.

Have a great day everyone.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly - what a funny dream. Did you taste it in your dream? :rotlf:
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora congrats on 11 months! That's fanastic and you are amazing! From where I'm sitting it went so fast.
          Mama, sorry about Trina and Clay. Is he still hurting?
          TMH, wow, that's a lot of walking. I call that good sore.
          Pauly, you had me laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
            Pauly - what a funny dream. Did you taste it in your dream? :rotlf:
            No,I didn't taste it but I kept stirring constantly and it would not separate,then Iwoke up,still weird
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly your dream is so funny.

I'll be back tomorrow. Some family drama on brothers ex's side. I've been lending a shoulder to my poor niece. I'm so sad.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Aw Nora, sending hugs and positive thoughts your way

Comment

AG just wanted to stop in and wish you a wonderful time in Alaska!!

Comment

Frances - great to see you!!
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all,just saying hello back after work
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good day. Been doing a lot of thinking. I was going to wait until after trip to start being AF which would be July 1 as first day. Today is my oldest grandson's b.d. And he is 21. He has been legal as far as drinking since age 19 here in Canada, attends University in the States so now he is legal there as well. Does this concern me? No, "I" concern me.

Wine everyday has given me the big "D". Time to stop. Today is Day 1.

TMH
                        The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

TMH - Congrats on Day 1. If I had know what a difference it made in my life, I would have stopped years ago. Ok - that's not true. I walked my path to get where I am today and I am grateful for the path that I am on.
                          I hope you have a wonderful day. :hug:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good job TMH. We are here for you.
                            Nora - we can stay here as long as we want to make these ridiculous payments, and NO Bret has not done anything...his Mom keeps him pretty busy, but I have starting giving away some junk that has piled up in the garage.
                            bacinabit
                            SO GOOD to see you Sunshine!! Hi Frances!!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm in the blankie fort until further notice.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Goodmorning. All. Just a fitfull nights sleep and way too much on my plate today. However, I am ready for the day. I hope you all have a wonderful day. I applaud your decision TMH. So, here's to your health. Cheers TMH!!!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X