Army now open week beginning 6th June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

Now then..............there was a mummy bee and a daddy bee who loved each other very much and some flowers..........
    :rotlf: :rotlf:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

In my neck of the woods there are two seasons. Winter and construction. You kitchen sounds lovely. Hang in there it will be back to normal soon.
      Have a beautiful day it's summer finally. Yeah!
      "Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. " by Winston Churchill .

Comment

Hey Shades, my husband likes that, winter and construction!!

Now then..............there was a mummy bee and a daddy bee who loved each other very much and some flowers..........
        haha hilarious!

Off to the leaba, night folks..:horse:
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Good morning, lovelies.
          Off to the vets early this morning for the annual check-up of Bess. She needs her booster, thinks she's getting a bit arthritic and want some calmy down pills for the car next week as we're off to........DogFest | Welcome to DogFest. Its a long drive from here for an old lady and can't be much better for the dog.
          Last edited by JackieClaire; June 11, 2016, 01:53 AM.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

quick jump in afore I start..mornin all how are yiz?goodly I hope..so you are at Arley Hall next weekend Jacs?get super Noel to have a look at Bess..guess you will come down the M6 as opposed to the 62...was going to give you a wave at J22! Satzy is that you now in the lady of leisure club..welcome..just in case you didnt realise ..Im in the male section of said club..have a grand day everyone
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Yep Arley Hall, leaving the route to Mr JC..............I am the supplier of water and mint humbugs and changer of the Cds.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning people of Leisure!

More camping for my lot today, not me. Im actually on my own tonight, for the first time since... well decades maybe!
                12 months ago, the bottle of wine would be lined up. Cant say the thought didnt cross my mind, not properly, like planning it, but habitually - the cats being away.
                Still a bit chicken about being on my own though, might stay with the mammy for the night!! :nevreness:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                  Morning people of Leisure!

More camping for my lot today, not me. Im actually on my own tonight, for the first time since... well decades maybe!
                  12 months ago, the bottle of wine would be lined up. Cant say the thought didnt cross my mind, not properly, like planning it, but habitually - the cats being away.
                  Still a bit chicken about being on my own though, might stay with the mammy for the night!! :nevreness:
                  Ooh free gaff at yours then.............

Got something nice an easy for your dinner, pile of magazines, face-pack, chocolate in several varieties, something really naff to watch (although my choice is more on the blood thirsty side like Spartacus).

Jealous.com here. Mr JC's just going to watch the England match next door...........so I'll only have a couple of hours.

And would it have been just the one bottle, eh?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Check up for vet was fine for Bess... but not our purse.
                    She's a bit over weight......actually a more than that.........got an ear-infection but its being treated, got some joint supplemenst for her. The vet she's not bad for 12 years old.

Thing that astounded me was when I asked for something a bit stronger for next week's journey than the herbal calmy down pills we've got and she got valium (diazapam).:egad:
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And would it have been just the one bottle, eh?
                      No, of course not! This will be the first time Im picking them up from this camp wondering if Im still over the limit!!

Check up for vet was fine for Bess... but not our purse.
                      She's a bit over weight......actually a more than that.........got an ear-infection but its being treated, got some joint supplemenst for her. The vet she's not bad for 12 years old.

Thing that astounded me was when I asked for something a bit stronger for next week's journey than the herbal calmy down pills we've got and she got valium (diazapam).:egad:
                      JC, I know zip about doggys, but valium, really?? Would she not be dopey when you got there? Maybe stick to the herbal ones!

Just got my annual summer feet job done (as the kids are being washed out in camp!!!)..

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                        No, of course not! This will be the first time Im picking them up from this camp wondering if Im still over the limit!!
                        JC, I know zip about doggys, but valium, really?? Would she not be dopey when you got there? Maybe stick to the herbal ones!

Just got my annual summer feet job done (as the kids are being washed out in camp!!!)..
                        Got to admit that I used to have a couple of those cans of gin & tonic from M&S..............just to start the evening sophisticated like.....

They're blooming 10mg as well.........didn't realise until I opened the packet.............going to test her out with half a one when I'm off work Wednesday.........if she doesn't get on with them I'll save them for me
                        Last edited by JackieClaire; June 11, 2016, 01:40 PM.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry Army late check in
                          Spent day with mother who has a bladder infection - and not a happy camper.
                          & car shopping with DD. Shattered I am.

Yes Mick I am officially a lady of leisure - but will be looking for some kind of gainful employment after my annual trip to Greece next week.
                          Time to take stock & consider what is next for me.
                          Hopefully something will fall into my lap- 'cos I'm too bone lazy to go looking too far :haha:

Comment

Good morning,

Hope you get your feet up today, Satzuma.

Wondering how Mers got on with her free gaff.

This is a must see for shoe lovers The Bowes Museum > Visit Us > What's On > Shoes: Pleasure & Pain
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon.
                              Just pickup up some very tired campers...
                              Got on great JC, I was really surprised!! Dinner with the folks (they had sparkling water especially!!) then home, pottered and did not go to be early as planned..
                              Listed to an interview with Jason vale on alcohol. Havnt read the book, but he makes a lot of sense.. Course then I got onto to juicing and vowed to change my life... Just not This week :happy2:

Hope your mam is ok Satz.. Im sure she wanted to go to the grave mass today (my lot all there, camp chair frenzy earlier).. Bit mucky, so it's just as well.

Any plans JC??
                              Sun is gone :sad:

Comment

No Mers - we went last week - can't be doing with the crowds on Cemetery Sunday.
                                You got folks there in Howth ?

Met a lady there last week and she lost 3 children aged 18, 19, 21, in the Stardust Fire ..... their Dad a firefighter died of a broken heart a year later & she has been just waiting to join them. So sad. But a waste to spend your whole life for 35 years grieving don't you think ? Maybe that's just me.
                                Last edited by satz123; June 12, 2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X