Come one. Come all. Super Sober Sunday 12th June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one. Come all. Super Sober Sunday 12th June 2016

I'd like to see a SHOUT OUT from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just
    starting out for the very first time.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .

So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting............Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2533 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 6 years, 11 months, 6 days including the end date.........to be continued :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

924 days of doing it one day at a time.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Day 77 but who's countin?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

3 years, 11 months, 9 days
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I'm Staying off the alcohol one month at a time. I really don't think about the days now, which is why I don't post that number here. My quit date is in my signature line, so people already have that information.

Loving the retired life. How I would use my retirement time was definite a motivator for quitting. I wasn't a daily drinker, but I could see that alcohol was filling up my free time. Now I have complete freedom.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

703 days

Comment

2253 Days. Please keep the victims of the Orlando terrorists attack in your prayers!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you Techie. Orlando is where I live. We are a very tolerant, progressive and vibrant city. I am left baffled how those qualities that are so wonderful to so many can engender such visceral hatred in others. This event has also eclipsed the fact that a 22 year old singer who was a finalist on the TV show "The Voice" was gunned down while signing autographs after the show. That took place at a venue right in my neighborhood Friday night. I saw and heard the hubbub was not aware of what actually happened until Saturday morning. These two events back to back have left the city traumatized. A wound this grievous may heal, but it's going to leave a scar that isn't going away.
                First, a man takes a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man. --Chinese proverb

Comment

Sunday 12th June, not including 12th June;

3 years, 10 months, 21 days
                  1056 days
                  I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                  X