No announcement yet.

Army now open to all. Week beginning 13th June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there all you Marines have a good night. I am off to dinner and a movie. Very hot here in Techieland. It is so hot here I saw a neighbor lighting his grill with a magnifying glass!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

mornin submarine service...hows you all today then?hope all are well....thats it ..orf to Landan then fly out to the land if pizza and ice cream,have a great day peeps
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Congratulations Molly!! 38 years, you must have been a child!!
        Have you a plan for your 40th??

5 hours till kick off. All the Games in croke park have been pushed out.
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Mick, safe trip!! Keep us posted.

Techie, that's mental. What temp is it? How do you train in that heat??

Comment

Haha, feck off joe!

Have you had much interest in the shop? Is is just the premises your selling or the whole shebang??

Comment

For you and Joe.

Honestly I just hope the footie today shows a bit more spirit than yesterday.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I've got a knotting badge from the Girls Guides.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy anniversary molly on the coach to Lundin now yoohoo every one
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Safe travels, Mick.

I was in Londinium seeing the Who at Hyde Park this time last year.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                        Who?
                        Har de har

YouTube

Play it LOUD!!!
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy anniversary Molly! hello to all
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                            Whole shebang! Guessing with brexit now we'll have even less interest- curiosity- can your kids tie knots? My lads aren't great but the young fellas working in the shop CANNOT ! They have to tie up bundles of newspapers at night and none of them can- I blame Velcro ;-)
                            Yes they are all scouts and proud of their knot skills! I can give you a 12 year old for the summer, he's very cheap!!

Here we go now.. IRELAND...

Comment

Good morning everyone. Have a great day. Off to a hike then a round of golf. Will have to check the Ireland v France score!?
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Very late check in. Good match though, Molls. Nodded off through the Germany match and then the S&H came round.

England play Iceland tomorrow night so if you want me I'll be under the stairs 'til its over.

Another gentle sober Sunday here............nothing earth shattering, just a nice dinner, bit of housework, nanna nap, bit of cross stitch..........biggest trauma of the day I drop the plug of the iron on my foot and it isn't half sore. Oh and Mr JC got stung twice.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X