Army now open to all. Week beginning 13th June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Not a bad day today. Got our new cooker delivered.........the old one conked out but luckily it was covered by the insurance thing. Picked it in white this time instead of black, guaranteed to be hacky mucky by Sunday.

Love it JC, thanks!!

Enjoy making new creations! Mucky out there too, here with the kids watching you tube videos, I know we did have a purpose a half hour ago!:headscratch:
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

First job will be making a birthday cake for the S&H...........he's 28 on Sunday. He was actually born on Father's Day as well.
      Earlier on I was thinking back to this time 28 years ago. Jenny was 21 months and going through a really cute stage, the weather was glorious and my pregnancy was going well and I was feeling very serene.......fast forward a week and I had a teeny baby and a toddler starting the terrible twos a few months only.
      Nice while it lasted.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Haha. I remember that too then seemed to bury the memory when we went for no.3 - she had terrible reflux, sure it would drive jointly drink, it would
        What are you baking? I have to do 3 for Saturday, my daughter is sharing her day with twin cousins. Their house so I'm bringing the cakes. Fair deal!

Comment

Tbh I'm tempted to buy one. No idea what time we'll be back from Dog Fest on Saturday.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning folks.

Morning lovelies..........random cake day event. Drop in and have a slice...............

And bon voyage to Satz orf to the sun.
            Did someone say CAKE?

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
            And Tabbers!! How'r YOU doing? (As Joey says..)
            Good thanks Mary.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Works every time, eh,Tabbers

Got to nip into down to get a few bits and bobs for the S&H's birthday. He's 28 on Sunday. I've been on these boards since just after his 21st. MWO has heard about him graduating, getting a job, moving out, moving back, his singing, moving out again, then moving back and now him and his GF are now house owners so is it time to remove the revolving doors.

Got a bloke coming to fit the new gas cooker this aftie?

Got a question.............I always get very anxious when there are workmen in the house........it used to be a huge trigger for me......I'm over that now but the anxiety's still there.............anyone else get like that?
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Works every time, eh,Tabbers

Got to nip into down to get a few bits and bobs for the S&H's birthday. He's 28 on Sunday. I've been on these boards since just after his 21st. MWO has heard about him graduating, getting a job, moving out, moving back, his singing, moving out again, then moving back and now him and his GF are now house owners so is it time to remove the revolving doors.

Got a bloke coming to fit the new gas cooker this aftie?

Got a question.............I always get very anxious when there are workmen in the house........it used to be a huge trigger for me......I'm over that now but the anxiety's still there.............anyone else get like that?
                Morning JC. And tabbers..

I think we are all a bit worried about strange men in our house, its normal JC. Maybe leave the front door ajar (it is the summer time), chat to a neighbor on the phone? You'll get a sense of the blokes within minutes of their arrival - They will be just normal, trying to get out fast, it being Friday.

Off to the Siopa.. back later..

Comment

He was recommended by one of the neighbours.........benefit of living next door to an electrician for donkey's year. I tend either to go very quiet or twitter about offering them tea.

YouTube

Glad to know its fairly normal though.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie, I'm always just nervous about them finding dust or something else gross when poking around
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                      Jackie, I'm always just nervous about them finding dust or something else gross when poking around
                      Oh yes, there's that as well. Luckily we'd just cleaned behind the cooker..............the thought of the gas fitter holding up a long lost hot-dog and a furry wooden spoon would be mortifying.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Army. This is just my periodic flyby to say hello. I will try to check in here and contribute more going forward. I have been under a self imposed a moratorium since Tipps dropped off the Army radar screen. I hope this finds you all well xoxo
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Evening Techie, Pauly and JC.

Watching Happy Valley - its not very happy.

Comment

Oh yes, there's that as well. Luckily we'd just cleaned behind the cooker..............the thought of the gas fitter holding up a long lost hot-dog and a furry wooden spoon would be mortifying.
                            Hahahaha! I had 4 kids 6 and under so we were ALWAYS finding yuck stuff everywhere, this made me laugh hard cuz I once found an old,petrified hot dog under the couch!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

My turn to be up at Rusty O'clock..........5:22am I was up.

But its ...............DogFest | Welcome to DogFest :happy2:

Couple of hundred miles to get there,park in a muddy field , wander about for a couple of hours, then a couple of hundred miles back again. Got enough picnic food to feed half the crowds.

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                              Hahahaha! I had 4 kids 6 and under so we were ALWAYS finding yuck stuff everywhere, this made me laugh hard cuz I once found an old,petrified hot dog under the couch!
                              4 kids under 6...........are you Wonder Woman?

Must start getting ready.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Greetings from Greece.
                                WTF is everyone....?.
                                SIL drinking from 3.30 today and staggered home.
                                There but for the grace of God and MWO go I ,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X