• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:heart: I agree, Techie. Thank you.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

4 days...........couldn't go any longer without the lot of yis. Longest I've gone unless I've been up in the wilds of Scotland without tinterweb.

I just got a bit jaded and was running out of things to say. So I needed a few big thinking days...............didn't come up with a lot though.

I'm coming up to the last nightmare fortnight of my drinking and have come to realise that without MWO I'd be dead............can't think of a better way to put it.

Back then just reading how long termers led the their AF lives gave me hope. Which at the time was an unusual feeling as I honestly had lost all hope.

My ground breaking posts might be few and far between.........but I try to show those here that just living a humdrum AF life is enjoyable.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Lovely - well put - Jackser:hug:

Comment

Uk? Wtf?

Comment

what a nice surprise to wake up to. xoxox

(3:00 am back to sleep for me. :hypnotysed: )
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

MOLLY AND JACKS!

Your home :sendflowers::sendflowers::sendflowers:
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Cant stay long today, but agree Molls and the word army - what about adding in GMT into the title -
                EG: Not just a GMT gang (or something...)

Any yes Satz, WTF!! radio hopping here.
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

hey folks welcome back to yizall...how goes it..this aint my yoosual posting fred,but its great to see you,..its quite weird what you are saying about the site..yes I think the days of millions of posts have gone ,why I dunno,but hey..also yep think the fred names give the wrong impression..when I saw army..I thought yep...its similar to where I spent 12 of my younger years..possibly the name army puts folk off..but then look at the others.. what does the name monthly abstinence mean?

well here we are in a seriously mixed up uk today,everyone seems to be resigning stepping down etc..so would I ..only I havent got anyfink to resign from.....getting ready for my hols now ....practicing Italian..had a pizza n ice cream last night!!!
                  Last edited by Mick; June 24, 2016, 07:08 AM.
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Yay,Molly and Jackie!!! This place is NOT right without you two here,it feels less comforting and stable,you're not allowed to take breaks again haha,everything you say is relevant, each morning when I open MWO,I ready the Army first,Satz,Mary,Spidey,Stirly you two,and Starty back when she was here,start my day with a laugh and something to think about for the day,let's keep it going
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Now then then I'm going to say this only once. I don't do politics on a forum for alcoholics but I am very disappointed and with the vote on leaving Europe. I wonder and worry about the legacy that we are leaving our children........that is all.

Made a grand entrance this morning then had to feck off into town to get my toy boy husband some birthday presents (okay he's 3 years younger than me) and he's the worst man in the world to buy for.........his classic remark is always.............a card will do..................one day, he'd better watch out and that'll be it

Yep as usual agree with Molls about a name change. Think we should stay in general...............now who's going to think of a name.

Must go and eat my body weight in cheese.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quick Check In From Work...Molly, Jacks and Stirly, SO glad you are back!!!:hug::yay:

Jacks
                        Must go and eat my body weight in cheese.
                        If you like cheese, you would LOVE my state. Wisconsin is known as "America's Dairyland" because of our dairies....specifically....CHEESE. We have ANY kind of cheese you desire. That's why we folks from Wisconsin are known as "Cheeseheads."

Comment

I love Tillamook cheese myself.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora,they took Brady to the factory tour up there,he got ice cream
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

How fun, Pauly. I always was going to do that with my parents but we never did. They went there a few times without me though. :rotlf: :egad:
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I would like to apply for head cheese taster in Wisconsin. I am particularly fond of smoked cheese at the moment but to on the whole like the stinkier the better type like a nice Stilton or Danish Blue (no its not a durty movie). I used to love red wine and cheese but like all things it became ......feck the cheese just bring the wine.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X