No announcement yet.

Army now open to all. Week beginning 13th June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes voter apathy is appalling at the very least. Sadly, personal/social responsibility is at an all time low. Not sure what the root cause is but perhaps it is the 24/7 news cycle and its relentless ability to permeate every aspect of our lives. Seems paradoxically aligned with the notion of want. Too much want, yet so many are not sure what it is they want.
    Last edited by techie; June 24, 2016, 03:34 PM. Reason: Typo
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
      Ta muchly!..it hasnt bothered the rabbits happily taking part in their eating programme!!
      Us folk here is drought ridden California would welcome a big dark cloud dropping about a meter or two of water!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
        Us folk here is drought ridden California would welcome a big dark cloud dropping about a meter or two of water!
        I live on a hill ..mebbe it could be diverted to you somehow???:huh:
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
          Just pop the airfare in an envelope and I'd be happy to bring a couple of bucket loads over
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I feel the love. Thanks you two!

Comment

We try our best.
              I'm saying night night and I'll see you in the morning
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Goodnight JC & Mollers xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                  And a goodnight from me too - thanks for all the lovely words! Now let's get our thinkin caps on re a new name for the thread if we all agree?
                  Marching in Step?

There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Fantastic to see everybody back, I promise to try and post more and have no excuse as I am nearly finished my course (unless the buggers send me on another one)
                    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Techie posted this today & I am replying here to make sure that Molly sees it.

Molly you are anything but small and mean. You are a beautiful, smart, and creative member of this wonderful collective known as MWO. When I spied your icon logging on this morning it made my day. Welcome back. You are VERY needed here!!!
                      I agree 100% and I got a big smile on my face when I saw your avatar this morning also. Welcome back friend. :heartbeat:
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nite Army I think the name of thisthread is just fine. It has always been a core MWO thread. I personally like tradition. I am also flexible so whatever seems to please the most I'll support it.

Comment

mornin new model army you all well :happy2:
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning to you and goodnight to me.........yawn.............
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nighty night Nora, I'll be up in a minute to make sure you're not reading under the blankets again.

And good morning to the rest of yous...............isn't it lovely to see our Molls smiley avatar again :happy2:

And honestly its lovely to see us all joining together.

Now I was thinking about the title of the thread.............we should all hire big buses and paint our favourite name on them, tour the boards, shout through loud hailers and see what we come up with.

Glassy, like yours but the Steppers have got dips on the word Step.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

one bus.....

a-routemaster-double-decker-bus.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X