No announcement yet.

Army now open to all. Week beginning 13th June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning molls. Sometimes you don't think your sick enough till you go to the docs. Have you tried olive leaf extract? You get it from a health food shop. Brilliant stuff. Good old Vit C is fantastic too, over dose on it.
    Satz will tell you the same thing when she gets back..
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

I'm grand Molly, 8 hours good sleep fixed me. Not in work yet mind you!! But I using the 3P mentality there (just hard when your tired).

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
        Good morning army-navy-airforce delete as applicable how's you all today hope yiz are better I am and molls check this for a floor and that's only the lavvy area at the airport!!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]2619[/ATTACH]
        Orf into Venice itself today. ...roads are a wee bit wet��see yiz later
        WOW!!
        Enjoy Venice!

Comment

Good morning or should I say bore da (I've decided to Welsh for the rest of the Euros)
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Troopers!!!

Hope all is well with all of youz. I've dropped by for a quick peek now and then but it always seemed that no one was around and being the busy bee that I am these days, I didn't have the time to lurk and wait for someone to pop into the barracks. But today I decided that I was going to take the time to post no matter what.

The news in Stirly-World - Mr. Stirly has officially retired and I have taken over the business. That means getting up by at least 6 am, ready for work, delivering orders on my way to work, doing what Mr. Stirly usually does at the store PLUS what I usually do at home for the business (answering e-mails, etc.) The phone rings constantly - calls from people wanting information and prices for our products, plus the walk-in customers. AND I have taken over a new part of the products that I hadn't before which means that I am on a learning curve right now. Staying at the store until at least 5pm - 7pm a couple of times - and delivering yet more orders on my way home. Exhausted.com. Fall into bed by 9:30 most nights. However, I love it and am thrilled to be handling all of this by myself in spite of being very tired. I'm simply not used to the physical part of it - I ready the orders as well and some of our products are rather heavy - nor the mental part of handling two jobs at once and learning new products. I sure couldn't have done this 8-1/2 months ago when I was still drinking. Not a chance. So grateful to be sober and strong and able to manage all of this.

In other news - there is a wee lassie on her way into Stirly-World around the middle of July and another wee one - most likely a laddie - on the way just before Christmas. Last year at this time I had a Granddaughter just over 1-1/2 years old. This year by Christmas, I'll have 4 Grandkids!! Yay!! :heart: inkele: :flowerspin:

Oh, and about the name for the Army thread - how about the "Barmy Army Battling Al". AKA the "BA-BA Thread"!!. And we welcome the black sheep as well as the white. Just my wee bit of humour for this morning.

Looks like today might just be a little bit less hectic than usual and I'll actually get a chance to post a bit more...Hoping you all have a super day!!!
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Wow!4 grand babies,congratulations Stirly I love the name you picked,iI was thinking along those lines too,"an army against addiction" or something but I never suggested anything cuz I think it's proper for the Army members to pick the name,can't wait for Satz to be back Molly,maybe just a quick pop-in to the doc? Just to be on the safe side,hello to all,have a great day,p.s Jackie are you bringing in any yummies this morn?
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello Army. I have a very busy day ahead but wanted to say I hope you all have a GREAT one. See you later today!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wondered where you'd got to Stirls and there you were becoming a boss/business owner and future granny of 4......... Hope Mr Stirls has your dinner on the table when you get home. Just you watch your back.

Ah Pauly, was at work today so they got the goodies. But it was only biscuits, a packet of cheesie things and a box of grapes.

And yes Techie even though its absolutely pouring down, its been a good day and hopeing for a good evening...........I got logged in to my computer first time.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Army-or whatever yiz are called now :haha:

Comment

Just popped back to say night night and welcome home to our Satz. :hug:
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Welcome back Mrs Satz! Did you have a fabulous time??
                        Hows the Ma?

Molly, thats great you saw a good Doc - Im sure your snoring loudly now!!

Stirly, I cant keep up!! You are buzzing with life!
                        But the best news is JC logging on to her PC

Someone needs to bake for Pauly tomorrow!

Adios amigos
                        Last edited by IamMary; June 28, 2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Hiya folks quick jump in..congrats still and yoohoo satz molly hope you are okay hi jc I am techie everyone
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning, random excuse for a cake day. Its Mr JC's birthday.:thumbsup:

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Molls, will pass on the birthday wishes to the toy boy.

Here's a theory..............you voiced a concern to your doctor, he listened and recognised your concern and validated by giving you an ear and some sleeping tablets. Consequently that made you feel more relaxed.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                                Morning Molls, will pass on the birthday wishes to the toy boy.

Here's a theory..............you voiced a concern to your doctor, he listened and recognised your concern and validated by giving you an ear and some sleeping tablets. Consequently that made you feel more relaxed.
                                I like this ....... often it is anxiety - and the validation helps ease that.

Comment

Working...
                                X