NoraC has One Year Alcohol Free today 27th July 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoraC has One Year Alcohol Free today 27th July 2016

Thrilled to bits to be able to start this thread. Of course Nora did it the hard way and picked a leap year to do her first year What can you say about Nora...........loyal, patient, hardworking, not a bad bone in her body and a heart the size of a planet..............and today is your cake day...............enjoy every moment.

J x
    :hug:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

NoraC,
    I follow your thread and say congratulations to you! Life is worth living AF and you have shown us the way, thank you for your persistence and willingness and honesty!

Comment

Well done Nora, very happy for you!!

:woohoo2::congrats::congrats:
      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

I am so thrilled fir you Nora. Great work! I call myself a slow learner , but persistence pays off.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Congratulations on one year my sweet Nora
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Love and hugs on your special 1st birthday. There is nothing like the feeling of having each and every day of the year sober. You are a special person Nora. Enjoy your day. xx
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

WooHoo, Nora, you did it!!

Comment

Congratulations on 1 year AF Nora!!! So very happy for you :yay::welldone: Well done!!

Comment

So, So, SO proud of you my love. I have watched you struggle and suffer only to bounce back. You are a good soul and have so much on your plate. You are my inspiration.
                  Mama
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thank you for all you've given to me and others on MWO, Nora, as you made your way to where you want to be and invited us to join you.

Let's all keep on taking those steps :smile:!

Comment

Congratulations Nora!! You inspire me to keep going and that AF life is grand! Happy one year birthday!

Comment

I know you, like me, struggled for years to get here. Sobriety is the reward and you so deserve it. You are truly an inspiration to everyone here.
                        Congratulations!

JackieM

Comment

Congratulations,now you're here,
                          12 months gone,no booze my dear..
                          At times you struggled as you went along
                          It just shows your courage and how you are strong.

As well as the booze other issues are abound
                          lesser folks heads it would spin them around
                          Its said "not a bad bone in your body"..I believe that to be true,
                          well done ,more to come and for your friendship thank you...
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

What wonderful news to read. Huge congratulations. Nora you are one of those very special people who are so giving of themselves. You make this forum better because you are a part of it. Thanks for being there and supporting all those that share their lives and struggles on your fabulous threads. Stay your amazing self and know that you are loved.
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Well - I am sitting here at work, crying. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
                              You are the ones that got me thru this. You truly did.

Anyone in their early stages - please take note of my join date and then look at this date. It truly can be done. :heartbeat:
                              13 months ago, I knew that I was going to die. I knew I was never going to quit this thing. Well, I was wrong!

Thank you all for these special posts. I'll be back tonight (then I'll have a really good, happy cry while I read these :hug)
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                              X