• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does Kell say? What did the dr say about the med? :heartbeat:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh, Pauly, I hope this doesn't turn you completely upside down. Sheesh! kids sometimes......

Techie and Mama how's it going?
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Wow, lots going on . . . Pauly! oh my . . . can I be a little happy? maybe later? I can't imagine what you are going through as mine are still young but we will be there soon. Whew. Hang in there girl. You got this.

TMH - i'm so proud of you!!! Great job. Boredom is my BIGGEST trigger. I can't seem to beat that and I am bored with everything right now.

Mama, Techie, SK -I may not post much here but I think of you often. Sorry for the sucky times right now, things will be better, I'm sure. Your strength continues to inspire me and I'm sure many others.

Nora, Liz, Rusty, whoever else I missed, what can I say? I so appreciate your support through my ups and downs. Thank you so much.

I'm back on the Nal. Every day, even if I'm AF according to my dr. She said just get it in your system. I've set the alarm daily on my phone so I won't forget.

Here's to better days all!! Hang in there - AG

Comment

Originally posted by SKendall View Post
          Oh, Pauly, I hope this doesn't turn you completely upside down. Sheesh! kids sometimes......

Techie and Mama how's it going?
          Ok SK. I am learning to accept what is and put my plan together along with urologist and oncologist to produce the best outcome possible. Thinking of you all. Thank you too AG for your kind words. Nite all!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning. Techie, glad to see you here. Keep us posted. Sending hugs your way.

Pauly, stay strong for Kelly. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Yes, how does Kelly feel about this?

Mama, sorry about the car.

Sending out hugs to you all. So much going on with everyone.

Comment

Good morning loves.
              Pauly - the baby will be fine. I just know it. Let us know what the doctor says and we will be here. Was Kells on pain meds for a long time? I have chosen to be positive, because if I don't, I will be in a psych ward and unable to provide for my family. I refuse to wallow in pity. We either fight or we wallow. And aren't you glad you are sober to deal with Kelly?
              We've got you honey!
              Nora - did you get a new pet??? I am so proud of you!!!
              SK- hope you are feeling better sweetie!
              Sending you healing vibes, Techie.
              Good job on the Nal, AG.
              TMH - boredom can be a big trigger for me too.
              Hey Lizz!!
              Off to clean house!! ugh.......
              btw...the Indian owner that I may end up working for love my 43/44 longs, so I am using that to my advantage!!! Besides...he's about 5 feet tall so he's eye level with the ladies.
              Bwahahahahahahahahhahahaha
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama! Ha ha ha . . .

Comment

AG great to have you back.

No new pets here. Scott would kill me. Going to play bingo tonight with a girlfriend. It's fun to get out. I can't keep with bingo but I have fun.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all,I'm sorry for always being a selfish poster,just a lot of stuff for me to digest right now Kellie has been on hydrocodone for about 2 years or so for her degenaritive disc disease(think I spelled it wrong) I dunno what the risks are to a baby,she's still in a kind of weird denial I'm guessing cuz she's got the heartbeat, a sonogram and stuff but won't go to the regular doctor?! I got extremely drunk yesterday and text her and picked a fight what a D-bag! I'm just worried, so that's where I am at
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Why do I do this? Its not helping, I'm bloated, tired, look Asian cuz my eyes are swollen, hubs is pissed, I'm a douche

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Pauly, you are NOT a selfish poster . . . love u sister . . . your honesty and strength are inspiring to me. Plus, you have an awesome sense of humor!

Let's pick up the pieces and move forward. Are you with me??!! You know you don't have a choice!! :hug: Take care of yourself and I am going to do the same - AG

Comment

And didn't I just do this a week ago?? Holy Shit, excuses, excuses, that's all that drinking is an excuse to not deal with life, I've been just fecking making excuses to drink my face off

Comment

Thanks AG

Comment

Pauly - I love you. This is huge. Take a deep breath and hang on to us.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I love you guys too Nora

Comment

Working...
                                X