• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    Evening - bit dismal out there today.
    Don't normally complain about the weather but it's so GREY :sad:
    what shade?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
      what shade?
      between 49 and 51 perhaps

My favourite trailer at the moment...........I am in awe of these people.

YouTube

Another sunny morning on the Costa del Tyne, chucked it down with rain all night and a bit of thunder.........hence the company of a terrified chubby Labrador on the bed.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Molls,
        Originally posted by mollyka
        Racing pigeon parked on my bedroom windowsill since last night any idea what I should do?
        Would you believe this happened to me a while back. I ended up luring the pigeon into a big box using broth mix and rang the local racing pigeon place. The blessed bird was worth over £2500 and its owner sent a special courier to get her home. If you can get the number from its leg it helps.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Enjoy your day, good luck with your pigeon.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning.. Wonder why the pigeon didn't go home.. I had no idea they could be worth that much!!
            It's 69 grey out there. And raining. We are heading West, camping, the weekend after this one.. :egad:
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
              Morning.. Wonder why the pigeon didn't go home.. I had no idea they could be worth that much!!
              It's 69 grey out there. And raining. We are heading West, camping, the weekend after this one.. :egad:
              Something to do with gulf streams, wind direction changing suddenly, the bird getting tired...........I got all of this from the owner who was sobbing because his princess had been found.

Make sure you've got plenty of batteries for the torches...............bet it'll be glorious.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening,
                Quiet day all over the boards. Biggest excitement of my day was the hairdresser turning up, I'd forgotten she was coming.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

So its flapped off happily to its pigeon coop.
                  Going to watch the highlights of the cricket.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening,
                    No such excitement here as the unexpected arrival of a pigeon and hairdresser. Now that could be the start of an interesting kids book: the unexpected styling pigeon.

Oiche mhaith..

Comment

Morning lovelies,
                      I'll get started on the book,Mer.

I'd have to have a look, Molls, but I'm sure in July we came in with a whimper and went out with a bang.

The lovely Jenny arrives for a flying visit before she's a bridesmaid at Alnwick Castle or Gardens or the Tree house................can't remember which one.
                      There's still no date for her own nuptials.......but her and the fiance are looking at venues on Sunday or was it Monday.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Loving the picture Jackie... All we need now is for the pigeon to have a pair of scissors...possible mayhem for the middle of the book Mary!.

It's really busy here with the summer rush...just checked back and I see, Jackie that your off to Lauder - that's a road I used to travel every week - Loved the view at Leaderfoot on the Tweed and always meant to visit Thirlstane Castle - oh well, maybe one day!

Comment

Morning Tony,
                          Ashamed to say we've been going up there twice a year for the past 4 years and drive past the Castle every time............still never been in.

Remember to give yourself 5 minutes to step outside and breath...........10 minutes if you can manage.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Last year and the amount of plaques you and him read should go into the Guinness book of records.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon loverlies.
                              Been missing - but not a lot to say.
                              I'd be safer on here talking shite than on line shopping - :haha:

Comment

Afternoon folks...
                                Hilarious pic JC!!

Right spill Satz.. What did you buy?
                                I purchased some magnetic yolks on Amazon yesterday's that keep the duvet from slipping in the cover. Drives me nuts, and I'm clearly not alone as there appears to be a market for such things!
                                Love castles too. Maybe not as much as Molly and MrJC!

Tony.. How are things with you? Have you a restaurant or pub that's keeping you busy or did I read that about someone else way back :egad:..

Must trot along.. Later.

Comment

Working...
                                X