No announcement yet.

August Army 2016....Gates are open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molly - The weekends are actually ok now. I work most weekends. The trigger used to be that my wife has kept her day-job for the first year of us having the restaurant and so she is away for work at weekends until October and that was really bad when I was drinking - When she wasn't here I drank ALL day. That was hard to start but I am finding that as the last few weeks have gone by that it is getting easiER (but certainly not easy).

Comment

Evening folks.
      Sorry Molly, dragged off earlier. Malahide castle today, for a change. Wind nearly blew us away, but we had good old fashioned wind breakers...

I know that feeling Tony, the cat being away. Your powering along, doing brilliant.
      Nothing better than the mornings, is there?
      How's business with the restaurant?
      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

mornin barmy ...how are yizall?good hopefully ..morning Molls.. you got the contacts in?heres the eyesight test can you see it? morning I am..you into castles? big shout to the uvvers Satzy,Jacs,tnd,et al
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning,
          Just you and me Mick for a few minutes

Originally posted by tonyniceday View Post
          Diet coke or full fat?

Is that a Geordie dish?
          Full fat and Nigella Lawson...............don't think she's a Geordie
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi Jacs....you working today then?
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Nope, not even housewifey stuff. Going to watch as much Olympics as I can.

In tomorrow though.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just noticed the date..........my cousin & his missus today back in 2010 gave birth to twin girls 10 weeks early.........As they lived in Boston,MA..............they're nick name was the Boston Babes. Happy to say today is their 6th birthday and just gorgeous and live too far away to see them very often.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie - are you SURE Nigella was talking about cola in the recipe???

We've got your Granny's drying weather up here today - must get my hair cut

Comment

Went to a medium today. Very interesting.

Comment

How was it? I was scared to go because what if they saw what an awful person I am?!?!?!?
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Told me all about my mother and that she is tired and wants to leave. This is true - she has said it many times that she is tired of her life.
                        But apparently my father says he is there and it's not her time yet.

Lots of other stuff too ......... most of it she couldn't know ....... if she's a fake - she's very good.

Comment

Evening All..

Interesting Satz - what else did she say?
                          Never been, too much of a skeptic but there's still a bit of me thats very curious!

White trash ham - yep tried it a few times, usually goes down well. Use the sugar one!
                          Speaking of which, I was showing MrM the link NS posted on a sugar free diet, he's all on for it now. Hes rooting through all the presses now telling me how much sugar is in everything!

Comment

This physician in the UK is leading the way, Mary: Dr Aseem Malhotra - Honorary Consultant Cardiologist . He also is very active on Facebook. You could keep Mr M out of your hair for ages with all this reading!

Satz, my mom was a nurse and one of her patients was a medium. She predicted all sorts of unlikely things that over the years came true. Who knows???

Comment

Stranger things can happen cue.........X-files music.......YouTube
                              Tony, forgot about Nigella's brush with the white stuff.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                                This physician in the UK is leading the way, Mary: Dr Aseem Malhotra - Honorary Consultant Cardiologist . He also is very active on Facebook. You could keep Mr M out of your hair for ages with all this reading!
                                Thanks NS. Books have been ordered, I'll send him on that link too. I'm delighted, the more i read about it, the more it sinks in that it really is the root of much evil. I made porridge bread for lunches tomorrow, so off we go.. (He has of course checked the sugar content of alcohol and was delighted to read that it's low For some drinks:egad:!).

Nora, they wouldn't be much of a medium if they said you were a horrible person!!

Satz- did you tell her that your dad had passed away or anything? How much info did she have on you ? Sorry, not doubting, quite interested..

Comment

Working...
                                X