No announcement yet.

August Army 2016....Gates are open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, makes you long for the days of weaning, broken nights and potty training.
    Must away and do some Olympic watching.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks folks, horrid child is lashing out - again. I think its because I am not sitting in a corner weeping still but their dad died 11 years ago and as much as I didn't want to I moved on, it had to be done. Ian (1st husband) knew his condition was terminal and was so adamant I had to move on he found what he considered to be safe dating sites and made me look at them and promise I would get on with life after his death. The lads didn't like the idea ...
      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by spiderwoman View Post
        Thanks folks, horrid child is lashing out - again. I think its because I am not sitting in a corner weeping still but their dad died 11 years ago and as much as I didn't want to I moved on, it had to be done. Ian (1st husband) knew his condition was terminal and was so adamant I had to move on he found what he considered to be safe dating sites and made me look at them and promise I would get on with life after his death. The lads didn't like the idea ...
        Spidey - ignore the tantrum. There is nothing you can do to change his opinion. So do not even try.
        Try not to internalise it and be hurt by it
        - be proud of yourself. You have proved your strength of character by not hurting yourself more by drinking - very well done you :hug:
        Last edited by satz123; August 14, 2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
          Happy birthday Molly and wonderful news on 2 months Tony,sorry Spidey,I said that my kids cause me more stress as adults than they ever did as children, going through some stuff atm
          Hope everything is ok Pauly :hug:

Comment

Gooooooooooooooooood morning,

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all

Jackie those cups look ok, but I prefer a bigger one first thing.

I've survived the cold and have decided never to use Vics again after the picture of you with those gloves on. I assume that was a selfie?

Here starts a new and very busy week...

Comment

Morning Tony,
                I'll have you know that gown was clean on at Easter. Take hygiene very seriously here

Remember at at work to sit down frequently...................sigh...............wi pe brow. If anyone ask how you are........ another sigh.......slight cough and say.......... 'I'm fine'

It may be a good idea to issue staff with face masks just in case they get it and pass it back to you and make sure they wash their hands in scalding water at intervals of not more than 10 minutes. Sneezing within a metre of you will be a flogging offence and they have to hand any tips over to your balsam tissue fund.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening
                  Quiet around these parts?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Any cake left?
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ooh cake - don't mind if I do because I'm sick of this diet

Hope a great day has been had by one and all, I have just done an hour's body pump and I ache so off to soak in the bath for 10 minutes before bed, the fun just never stops here
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Evening.
                        Home again, exhausted with head cold, dry mouth etc. Feels like I've had a right session last night! Lovely to know its all temporary.
                        Great spot, right on the beach, although 3 nights in a tent (with a head cold, did I mention that??), is my max..

Hope there's cake left!! Spidy, delighted to hear you negotiated that situation, always a worry, how to cope when shit hits the fan, well done you.
                        Maybe the Missus-to-be will help mend things a bit.

Bed is calling, good night army X.
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Molls & Jacks

Late check-in :checkin:

Comment

and Mers :checkin:

Comment

Good morning lovelies, campers, troopers, cake eaters and all the bewdiful people who adorn these boards.
                              I had the ultimate exciting evening with Mr JC.............we sorted all our tupperware boxes to their lids and chucked a load out.............tonight we're thinking of going even further and sorting all the aged cake tins, roasting pans and bun tins.
                              Life cannot get any better
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey Jackie, you know how to live!

I've got a cutlery drawer and our "it doesn't go anywhere else, so it must go in here" drawer that need clearing out when you've finished your tins...

Comment

Working...
                                X