Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening.
    Yep was down any time I checked today.

Was cemetery going again today with mother who is much improved thanks to Prozac.

Comment

Raging I missed that Molls - would have loved to see it yesterday.

Comment

mornin all...how are you?just a quick jump in to see how the world is doing on this fred....New drama on telly last night which was a considered option of "must watch"..not by me..it was called Victoria ... (the monarch that had a million boozers named after her)to be fair it was a lot better than I thought it would be...and x factor on..next will be celebrity big brother etc...all leading up the chrimbo crescendo of morecame and wise......easy to see that summer is on the way out!!

molls enjoy your excitement to day!
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Army

Well that was a bit of a surprise when the site went down yesterday, I've checked it out and I believe that the domain registration expired but someone somewhere renewed it for a year yesterday so it's now registered until August 28 next year.

Really busy week here building up to the big weekend starting Friday... and then, as Mick says, the build up to Christmas...

Comment

Afternoon Army.
            Afraid the novelty of not working is wearing off.

After 7 days hols in Crete early September - going to seriously look for paid employment
            Failing that I will volunteer somewhere...

Life cannot be about cleaning a house & cooking a dinner :egad:

Comment

TYPICAL Molls - what exactly was he doing?
              You can tell us tomorrow when you've rested

Comment

Evening. First moment all day. Work followed by tayto park.. Exhausted dot com.

Satz, you were content yesterday, what changed, Monday? I know what you mean though, as much as I would kill for s few months off, I d miss the routine, responsibility and such things eventually. Maybe I wouldn't.
                Now if I have endless drawers of cash, I'm sure I could fill my days with a new routine, beauty salon, hair salon, shopping, redesigning my kitchen, swimming.....
                Have you started looking for something yet?

Tony, good detective work. Looks like we are set for another year so??

Nodding off on the keyboard, oiche mhaith.
                And enjoy the day off Molly...
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                  TYPICAL Molls - what exactly was he doing?
                  You can tell us tomorrow when you've rested
                  Think Molly said he was downloading rude pictures. Rhymes with horn, no pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                    Think Molly said he was downloading rude pictures. Rhymes with horn, no pun intended.
                    :harhar:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post

Satz, you were content yesterday, what changed, Monday? I know what you mean though, as much as I would kill for s few months off, I d miss the routine, responsibility and such things eventually. Maybe I wouldn't.
                      Ah Mers - even with money - we all need to be useful.
                      I've just applied to Maynooth University for a Return to Study Course which will get me into something else next year.
                      It'll teach me how to learn :egad:

In tandem I will study Nutrition I think ....... just do not want the height of my day to be catching the washing before it rains.
                      (plus it'll stop me buying )

Comment

Evening - very quiet here
                        Off for a quick buzz around the boards then bed ..........nthego:

Comment

Evening..

Satz, sounds like a great plan. something you seem to be passionate about, you'll really enjoy studying it. I am envious. A weekly update at least please, bring on the food talk.
                          Have you a course in mind? When does the Maynooth course start?

Molly, how have your studies been going?

Off tomorrow, back to school, but have squashed so much into the day, Id be less stressed at work!

Night.

Comment

yo dudes and dudettes how are yizall?...hope all is well ..hi Molls hows the library doing...yer man been put in charge of the top shelf stuff has he?Yep Satzy ..I know that retirement feeling ...my life is never endin with the chores I do.........sigh..I dont even get time to watch Jeremy Kyle....
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Molly, I don't even know what a full nights sleep is anymore someone mentioned Foxy and KTAB the other day, has anyone heard from either of them? I don't think I've seen Foxy on fb in awhile either, just wondering, hello to all and I hope everyone has a nice day
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                                Molly, I don't even know what a full nights sleep is anymore someone mentioned Foxy and KTAB the other day, has anyone heard from either of them? I don't think I've seen Foxy on fb in awhile either, just wondering, hello to all and I hope everyone has a nice day
                                Yo Pauly.
                                You give yourself a hard time for going back to the grog - but I REALLY admire :hug:how you return here and get back in the saddle ( so to speak )
                                That takes courage and I only wish others who are missing would do the same.
                                Staying away to try and get sober first will not help - I think the opposite is true.

Not to trivialise this but it reminds me of Weighwatchers years ago - if I had a bad period I'd always say I'd wait & lose a few pounds before going to class - madness - 'cos I'd put on more & still have to face the scales :egad:

There is no judgement here - I for one cannot afford to judge anyone

Comment

Working...
                                X