• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple picking sounds like such fun
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all - My beautiful granddaughter was safely delivered at 2.17 this morning. :heartbeat: :baby: :balloons:

:hugesmile:
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Congratulations Glassy!!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

So happy for you, Glassy, darling!!! What is the wee one's name?

Comment

Glassie - I am so thrilled for you. I've been out running errands all morning but for some reason I have been thinking of you. Now I know why.

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks lovelies.
              I can't post her name in this forum but I'll PM you. If I accidentally miss someone please let me know.

Comment

Glassie, I'll bet you are over the moon! Congratulations! I just love the smell of new babies and I'm very envious.

Hauled the last of my belongings out of the house, almost cried. I picked up a box of what I thought were table linens and they were books. Really messed up my back. Oh well. Prince William and Kate and kids are about 30 miles away over the Straits of Juan de Fuca.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

SK - I'm sure that was so sad for you :hug: But how wonderful to be near your granddaughter soon.

Rusty - What is going on in your world? I miss your posts. :hug:

AG - how are you doing? How's the Nal going?

Glassie - Have they been able to get the babies out of your arms yet?

Mama - how was date night?

Pauly - how's the heat there?
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Sweetheart - of course it made you emotional, and the back pain must have been terrible. I hope you can see this as a beginning not an ending, but unfortunately we often can't see that until it's way too late. :hug:

Comment

Glassy-Congratulations again on the birth of your granddaughter! So excited for you!!!

Skendall-so sorry you hurt your back!! Big hugs coming your way from Wisconsin! I bet your emotions are all over the place but I am so thrilled for you that you will be near Vivian and out of that godforsaken neighborhood! I was so worried about you.

I have started my Fall decorating and have a boatload of paperwork to do before I leave for meetings in Detroit on Tuesday...will be working Tuesday through Friday.

Nora-the picture of you and hubs was so cute...you look fabulous!!

Big hellos to all my friends here: Mama, Liz, Pauly, aihfl, TMH, AG and anyone I missed...Happy Sunday!!

Watching the Packers-Lions game today...GO PACK!!!!:sohappy:

Comment

Hey all, lots of excitement going on with Glassy and the new granddaughter, SK and her move,you'll love it SK I'm happy for you,hello to all, just saying hello for now cuz I slept in and am foggy, hope everyone enjoys their day
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello all -

Rusty - hope you get some relaxing time in with all that you have to do.

Glassie - you must be still be floating on air

Threw my back out today. Aaarrggghhh Just going to baby it for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, they say you know you're getting old when your back goes out more often than you do.

Take care and I hope it feels better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                              Nora, they say you know you're getting old when your back goes out more often than you do.

Take care and I hope it feels better soon.
                              :welldone::hahaha::hahaha:
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Sunday evening my friends! Busy but fun weekend here on the east coast. Apple picking was fun although the orchard was on a hill and we started at the bottom. We got our fill and ate a ton of them while picking. Did end up making some apple dumplings last night. Cjs flight came in just before midnight. Hubs Mark, Lucy and I went to pick her up. She fly into JFK which is not any easy commute. Who would've thought there would be traffic at 1AM. NYC, the city that never sleeps! Today we had potluck at church, which is always a lot of fun. Erin, Dan and then my niece came over. Just a really fun day.

Glassie. So excited for you. I'm sure your granddaughter is just precious! Have you been able to hold her yet. How long do they keep mom and baby in the hospital?

Rusty, I was able to do my indoor fall decorations. I haven't done outdoors yet. My geraniums and begonia are still in full bloom and just beautiful. Don't have the heart to put them away yet. Not ready for the mums and fall wreaths just yet. I cried when I put my sun n sand Yankee Candle away. Hope you have a good week at work!

SK so when to you actually move? Things are just going really fast now aren't they? I am happy for you that you can finally get away from there.

Mama, keep us posted on the job situation. Fingers are still crossed for you!

Nora, sorry about your back. Are you going to be able to work tomorrow? Do you have any sick time you could use? May a nice warm compress or heating pad? I loved the doggie costumes, too cute! Lucy would not tolerate it for sure.

Pauly, I hope you are feeling better. This is a bad time of year for allergies. Hubby when to the doctor last week to get stronger medicine for his. This is his worst time of year! Being outside all day yesterday was not easy for him.

Anyway, think I'll head to bed early. Up way too late last night. Sweet dreams. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X