No announcement yet.

One Step at at a Time - September 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Pauly-I am so, so sorry!! Wow, I cannot imagine the sadness you must feel, and poor Kell. I was raised in a strict Catholic family and was Pro-Life for many years, but it's situations like this where I say Pro-Choice. NO ONE can make that decision for Kell and your family. You have my support. :hug::hug::hug: Stay close to us because I bet you are really vulnerable right now.

Hi to all my friends here. I am in Detroit.

Comment

Pauly, we are here for you and Kelly, lean on us. Sending you strength.:love::hug:
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Pauly, I know you will be strong for Kelly! We are here for you if you need some support. :hug:

Comment

Pauly - :hug: :hug: :hug:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Just barely dropped Kell off at home,she chose to be sedated during the procedure so she's super groggy and in pain, I've always been pro choice for early termination but I never thought we'd have to make the choice, it feels ugly,dirty and sad Kell and I were kinda disgusted by the blase attitude of some of the girls waiting, their babies were probably healthy, they just didn't want them,while we wanted ours but it was sick I prayed for its little soul,I prayed for Kell I hope God heard me,thanks everyone
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, reading your last post reminds me of the wonderful human being you are. So many people here love you and of course, Kelly. Stay strong my friend and reach out to us, your greatest supporters.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I can't post to anyone today except to Pauly. It, me seems so trivial when Pauly and Kelly are in so much pain. RIP to Kelly's fetus. I am so sad.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

God heard you Pauly!:heartbeat:

Comment

Oh Pauly, I agree with Skendall...no one on here has anything to complain about after what you and Kelly have endured today. I agree with Liz...God heard you. Please encourage Kell to get some therapy...she will need it. You, too, my
                    Dear. Hugs and more hugs
                    Coming your way.

Comment

I recommend Rusty's advice, but $$ may be a problem.

Love to Pauly and Kelly.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Thank you all,I think resuming normal posting activity will actually help to get things back to normal, well our"normal" haha,so post away my friends

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Wanted to say too that alcohol never crossed my mind during this whole thing, I said I'd be strong for Kell and I'm doing it! That makes me feel really good right now

Comment

Pauly, many clinics that offer services offer free counseling. At least they do in Wisconsin. You might want to look into it .;-)

Comment

In addition to clinics I would look up your local hospital. I know where I work they have free group sessions for parents that are grieving the loss of a baby.
                              Proud of you Pauly! You're a great mom!

Comment

Sorry to hear Pauly. Thinking of you all. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X