Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 4th September 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 4th September 2016

First of all a huge round of applause for our Mary for the SHOUT OUT last Sunday :welldone:...............I like her style so I'm using some of it.

Back to being a sassenack (that'll get you googling) after a lovely week in the Scottish borders tracking haggis...............sweet little things but awfully shy

SHOUT IT, SING IT, HOWL, HOLLER AND YELL IT
    Be STRONG
    Be PROUD
    We are doing this together

So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting....Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2617 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 1 month, 29 days including the end date...............and I'm going to keep at it
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Thanks Jackie. Good to see you back.

Day 21! Yeehaw.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

1008 days of moving in the right direction
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

414 much better days.
        Glad your back Jacks!!
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

83 days and still going strong

Comment

787 days finds me reflecting on the impact of these back-to-back mornings of waking up without a hangover. Every cell, tissue, and organ in my body is surely celebrating. So why then are there moments that having a drink seems like a good idea? Makes no sense.

Welcome back, JC!
            Last edited by Pie; September 4, 2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

666 Happy Sober days here! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and congrats! :thumbsup:
              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2055 AF days for me! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

I'm now at the beginning of my fifth year, feels good to say that.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

1169 days for me.

Pie do you really think having a drink would be a good idea ?
                    It's the worst idea EVER !!! :egad:

Anyway it's only a thought - it can't harm you - let it move through and out of your mind - which given your AF time - this is what you have been doing

Comment

2338 Days
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                      X