Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 18th September 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 18th September 2016

I'd like to see a SHOUT OUT SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time. Its your day to blow your own trumpet or bang your own drum, in fact to be your own one man/woman band and make a noise.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting..................Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2631 days from the start date to the end date or 7 years, 2 months, 12 days including the end date..............I'll another week of this :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Day Thirty fkn 5. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 16.....very thankful

Comment

1154 days
        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Day one!! Never ever do i want to drink again, I was doing so well and I wrecked it. Feel really ill now. Thanks to everyone for this forum, it really has helped me xx

Comment

1022 days
            146 weeks

Of living and not hiding behind al.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Day 97 - getting near treble figures!

Comment

432 for me.. happy.
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

801 days

Comment

2069 for me. Happy for each one of them! Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 345 today! Woot, woot!! Yay Me!!! Can't believe the number, really. Can't believe I'm almost one whole year sober. Feeling blessed that that is all behind me and drinking is not even a thought, never mind an issue. Freedom, that's what it is. Freedom to be alive instead of just existing. Freedom from the continuing thoughts of AL and of how long before I can have that first drink. Oh, I am so grateful that it is no longer a part of my life and I know truly that I will never, ever go back to that horrible life that was centered around a bottle. The chains are broken and gone, life is for living. Bring it on!! inkele: :flowerspin:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

680 Days here....and happy to shout! Happy sober Sunday everyone!
                        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Countless days, they just go by.
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

2351 Days
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                            X