Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 25th September 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 25th September 2016

I'd like to see a SHOUT OUT SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

So don't be shy and give it a try.........So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting...................Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2638 days from the start date to the end date or 7 years, 2 months, 19 days including the end date.................who'd have thought it?
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

104 days of sobriety... and feeling good!

Comment

1029 days or 2 years, 9 months and 24 days of growing and healing.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

:shout: 1190 days
        Or 3 years, 3 months, 2 days.

I say it every time I post here - seeing that AF time as mine always startles me.
        Alcohol is ( was ) so ingrained in our social life - it's a minor miracle.
        I am so grateful I found all you mad alkies on that January day in 2012 when something clicked into place
        Last edited by satz123; September 25, 2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I'll finish the first month of my fifth year this week. It is great that I can get so much done these days. Or when I'd rather, just sit and read a book. I have all the choices of life in front of me, instead of choosing alcohol.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyniceday View Post
            104 days of sobriety... and feeling good!
            Yer flying Tony :taz:

Comment

2076 totally AF days for this one! So proud and happy about them!
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

I'm catching up with you percentage wise, Byrdie :wink: 1340 here.

Comment

687 Days and happy to shout! Happy sober Sunday all! :thumbsup:
                  Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2358 Days
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

435 - makes me smile every Sunday when I click 'calculate duration'.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

I'm alive, I'm sober! God, give me the resolve to continue.

Great numbers everyone! I find strength in each one of your determined minds.
                        Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
                        I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

43 days sober!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                          X