October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening..
    Molly, you sound shite - hope you have a quite Sunday..

Starty, 10k!! fantastic! your flying it, in every sense! doing 10 in the morning, all along the roads passing our 'rendezvous' last year..

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Dad's Army here.
    Had to smile at the people I know who have just got the puppy Labrador..............they've managed 20 minutes sleep over 2 nights.
    Honestly, my kids really want a dog, but I am not ready for this! Its hard work - did you always have dogs Jacks?

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    But what is the REAL reason for Mr M ? Has he said. Is it supporting you ?
    I am in awe of these partners quitting too
    No, he drank like a fish when I needed the support. The real reason is that he drinks too much. On the imaginary scale of alcoholism, he's probably low down, (never hides drink, often 1 will satisfy him), but he knows he has a fondness. Blood tests showed this, as did his skin and belly. This wont last forever - but things have changed, ever so slightly. All good.
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by questeroo View Post
      X factors coming on...absolute rubbish Lol. Glad you're feeling better starty, its rotten feeling under the weather xx
      Hey Questo - how are you fairing out tonight?

Off to watch Designated Survivor...

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
        No, he drank like a fish when I needed the support. The real reason is that he drinks too much. On the imaginary scale of alcoholism, he's probably low down, (never hides drink, often 1 will satisfy him), but he knows he has a fondness. Blood tests showed this, as did his skin and belly. This wont last forever - but things have changed, ever so slightly. All good.
        Just to quote myself , isnt it funny the way we use lovely furry words like 'fondness' to describe a destructive and sometimes deadly disease. I dont this this is just an Irish thing.

Last word...Night.

Comment

Yeah, i'm off too to watch Fair city and catch up with what Emmett and Debbie are up to. Sweet dreams all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
            Evening..
            Molly, you sound shite - hope you have a quite Sunday..

Starty, 10k!! fantastic! your flying it, in every sense! doing 10 in the morning, all along the roads passing our 'rendezvous' last year..

Honestly, my kids really want a dog, but I am not ready for this! Its hard work - did you always have dogs Jacks?

Enjoy your 10k Mary! I am enjoying my running again but this time I am not putting pressure on myself like I did last time. It became a battle of do I run or do I drink and swallow pills. The later usually won and if it didnt win, then I would haul my sorry ass out and struggle to keep pace.

Dogs ARE very hard work, my whole life revolves around them. That is the way I like it but its not for the feint hearted.

What did Mr Ms blood test show? Was his liver enzymes elavated and did it scare him?

LOVE my Sundays, early morning catch up on TV and pooter then off to Cambridgeshire to meet Chill. Its gonna be a damp meet up though as weather is a bit shite

Comment

Gooooooooooood morning.

Mind you those sentiments only last as long as who has cheese on their plate in Bess's case.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all !
                :checkin:

Comment

Afternoon all !
                  :checkin:

Comment

anyone ? :checkin:

Comment

Arvo Satz feeling lonely?

Comment

Evening all.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening to you from Sunday morning here.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                            Evening to you from Sunday morning here.
                            Exactly what time is it there?
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

IMG_2789.jpg

Trying to upload a pic of the doggers (mine and chills) on their walk today

Comment

Well it kinda worked

Comment

Working...
                                X