October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm champion, bonny lad, and yourself?

I used to have a bit of thing for Jimmy Nail when he was in Crocodile Shoes and would you believe bought one of his albums.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ohhh Jimmy Nail! Anyone remember Spender? Was brilliant, could never find the series on DVD though.

Just been out for a run and got a bit lost cross country. Was meant to be 5k but turned into 10 + Feet are on fire

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
        Ohhh Jimmy Nail! Anyone remember Spender? Was brilliant, could never find the series on DVD though.

Just been out for a run and got a bit lost cross country. Was meant to be 5k but turned into 10 + Feet are on fire
        Go on to you tube..type in spender series 1 then 2 etc they are all there!!!!!enjoy..Jacs .yep Im champion too bonny lass doin away canny like
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
          Go on to you tube..type in spender series 1 then 2 etc they are all there!!!!!enjoy..Jacs .yep Im champion too bonny lass doin away canny like
          REALLY???? I have been looking for years! Never thought to try youtube. Thanks!!

Comment

Late checkin..zonked, aka tired and cranky (back doing full time this week).
            Chat more tomorrow:moon:
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning. Me again.
              Sorry to see people being upset here and previously. I suppose like texting or emailing, words can get lost in translation. Passion is interpreted as being aggressive maybe and if we were all sitting around having coffee together, we would read the body language too.

To everyone here, passionate about being sober, THANK YOU!! God know what kind of a basket case I would be now if I had not found this little corner in the WWW.

Come back Molly X.

Comment

Morning Mers,
                Are you feeling a little less frazzled, love?
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I am thanks Jacks. It was self inflicted really, I woke at 5am yesterday. Slept like a log last night, full of the joys again!!
                  How is your Jenny since she got that diagnoses with the ear?

Comment

We forget how precious a good night's sleep is.

She's been in Gran Canaria for a week haven't heard a lot. Couple of dizzy turns while she was there but that could have been due to the fact the holiday was all inclusive

Haven't heard from her since she was in the airport late Monday doing long distance whinging because their flight was delayed 2 hours.

So in fact pretty normal.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning.
                      Yes agree with Mers here. We need to accept that without body language we are just looking at words and they can come across wrong.
                      I for one will accept all views on this thread as folks trying to help others - which is why we're here.

I am guilty too when passionate about something new I've learned ...... and tend to preach :haha:

The End

Off to meet some good friends from work for lunch today .... men mostly ..... amazing how apprehensive I am

Comment

There's is also know thy audience to be considered and the poster's history.

That said I'll go back to being fluffy and posting pictures of puppies and cakes.

You'll be grand at lunchtime, Satz.
                        Last edited by JackieClaire; October 6, 2016, 08:20 AM.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                          There's is also now thy audience to be considered and the poster's history.

That said I'll go back to being fluffy and posting pictures of puppies and cakes.

You'll be grand at lunchtime, Satz.
                          Yeah I know Jacks re the audience. But we do not know for sure who our audience any time we post.
                          None of this of course is aimed anyone in particular - certainly not at you or t'other wan Mollerooney ........ lurves yous:heart:

It's my way of saying there is room for all opinions and constructive discussion - take what we want from it and if necessary ignore the rest

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                            We forget how precious a good night's sleep is.

She's been in Gran Canaria for a week haven't heard a lot. Couple of dizzy turns while she was there but that could have been due to the fact the holiday was all inclusive

Haven't heard from her since she was in the airport late Monday doing long distance whinging because their flight was delayed 2 hours.

So in fact pretty normal.
                            Amazing how they turn to 'Mammy' when something goes wrong
                            So the old saying - "no news is good news"!

Comment

Originally posted by kuya
                              Firstly I am glad she is ok.

It is interesting that it is fine when Molly 'tells it like it is' and it is apparently fine when SHE is 'harsh and makes us feel awkward' but the same is not allowed for anyone else.

I 'came over very strong' but that is not allowed on 'Molly's' thread, is it?

So Molly, you can have 'your' thread back.......

Be well
                              And KY I don't think a discussion on food is the reason for Molls not posting - she is not 5
                              Life takes over and we prioritise family over posting here.

Comment

:bricks: is it safe to come out

Comment

Working...
                                X