October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    I see nothing wrong with a man fighting against nature - we women do it all the time.
    Skinny trying to be fat / fat trying to be skinny / dyed hair / false nails / botox / fillers ......................
    Nothing at all wrong with wanting to improve your appearance, male or female. I was never attracted to a man who was into his looks though, I like them rugged And able to iron obviously.
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Bit like this Mers, but with an iron instead of a club.

Busy, busy, busy at work. Because of my love for opals one of the clients brought me an opalite so we're keeping it at the office.

Healing Properties of Opalite from Charms Of Light - Healing
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Those hairy toes are turning me on.

Comment

What with Rusty get hot and bothered and you, Starty and the toes............I'm going to start putting bromide in yer tea.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
            I like them rugged And able to iron obviously.
            Obvs Mers

cc6672e57f124d6d866d9eea28980b64.jpg
            Last edited by satz123; October 4, 2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Oh, you made me giggle now!

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                Bit like this Mers, but with an iron instead of a club.

Busy, busy, busy at work. Because of my love for opals one of the clients brought me an opalite so we're keeping it at the office.

Healing Properties of Opalite from Charms Of Light - Healing
                The likeness to MrM is uncanny. Starty, move away from the toes!
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Good morning.

Before I get going into Wednesday............

Firstly I miss Molly.

Secondly...........just want to say to the lurkers who are starring threads. Stop starring the Army terrible............we may not be to your liking whoever you are, you may have a grudge against someone here, I've no idea............but just pack it in............its not funny, clever and its downright childish.

Thirdly had a dreadful nights sleep, I've got a bit of a temperature, my backs giving me right gyp.

But I'm off today, going to make a lasagne and spend the day in my jammies watching Vikings.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by kuya
                    OMG......firstly I wasn't aware that anyone could 'downgrade a thread' .... I realise people could 'upstar' but to downgrade a thread seems odd....and even more odd is WHY would anyone draw attention to it???.
                    Why would anyone draw attention to it....... I was the one who drew attention to it. I'm sick to the back teeth of it, that's why. Its gone on for years and I just noticed last night when I was having a middle of the night lurk waiting for my painkillers to kick in.

Originally posted by kuya
                    I simply assumed Molly was busy....surely she hasn't stopped posting because there was non consensus on an issue over food!?!?! That would be far too childish for Molly and I am now worried that something REALLY serious has occurred.

Do you have private contact details Jackie? Now you have brought it to light I am concerned.
                    I'm married to a lawyer and I'm trained to never assume anything...........in this case you're right........I am in contact with her and she's up to her eyes with stuff.

I wouldn't call her childish, I would call her beaten down. We're all grown up here, we know what we put in our bodies.............you came over very strong. Fine you're passionate about it but being passionate shouldn't over ride the feelings of others including mine. I'm sure there is a massive percentage of people here who have either historical or ongoing issues with food and the rules change daily.

I miss Molls, because she tells it like it is..........alcoholism isn't a thing to be played with. She's taught me a lot and still does. Her words may feel a bit harsh and make us feel awkward at times but they come from the heart and experience.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie, I miss Molly too sounds like a perfect day off for you,sorry you're not feeling great though but resting will help, plus lasagna helps anything haha,think I'll do something like that on my day off on Friday
                      Last edited by paulywogg; October 5, 2016, 07:58 AM.
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Jacks...I am getting on a plane shortly. I so agree with all your words regarding Molly. Thank you for your courage and honesty.

Comment

Thanks yous two.
                          Was worried I came over a bit harsh myself. Can we have normal service resumed now please.

Back is well rested, nanna nap had, lasagne made.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                            Nothing at all wrong with wanting to improve your appearance, male or female. I was never attracted to a man who was into his looks though, I like them rugged And able to iron obviously.
                            ha rugged??Im that rugged my razor has got 4 wheel drive...and as for ironing.......hmm 12years and 13 days in the army practicing it.....and bulling up boots..anyways how are yizall??
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hidihi, MIck. You very much remind me of a lad I work with. Army, prison service and now a support worker at our place.

Going to see this at the weekend...........Sunny Afternoon (musical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

and Shearer's testimonial on Sunday..............rumours in overdrive that Ginola might turn up to give us a wave.

Be still my beating heart.
                              Last edited by JackieClaire; October 5, 2016, 12:59 PM.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hiya Jacs..you ok? that moosical looks good..the Kinks..Waterloo sunset and all those songs..it will be good Im sure..as for the lad you work with..intersting that..I know a lot of ex squaddies who joined HMP,and now either formally or informally help in one way or another..its interesting how attitudes change throughout your life I can def vouch for that ..as for Ginola...its chinese whispers gone wrong..its Jimmy Nail...
                                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                                X