• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starty View Post
    :bricks: is it safe to come out
    Course it is love.

YouTube

Lets just get back to trying to help people get a good time sober in.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
      Course it is love.

YouTube

Lets just get back to trying to help people get a good time sober in.
      Ha ha love it

Hows yer back?

Day 34 for me. A long weekend to chill, get me hair done and catch up with some sobriety studies. I have signed up for that recovery 2.0 thing with Tommy Rosen. Watched the first one and it seems very good.

Comment

Think I was over energetic at work on Tuesday.........seemed my bum never actually sat in my chair. Busy, busy, busy. Its fine now.

Did get my hard copy of Death Wish in the post.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jenny sounds like shes doing fine - good to hear, plus jammy cow on holidays.

Ha ha love it
          Day 34 for me. A long weekend to chill, get me hair done and catch up with some sobriety studies. I have signed up for that recovery 2.0 thing with Tommy Rosen. Watched the first one and it seems very good.
          How are you feeling now Starty? You do sound fantastic.. Mr Sarts still AF too? how is he finding it?

How did your testosterone lunch go Satz? Im the only female in our dept, entire floor in fact, but there all natter like women anyway:blahblah:
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
            Think I was over energetic at work on Tuesday.........seemed my bum never actually sat in my chair. Busy, busy, busy. Its fine now.

Did get my hard copy of Death Wish in the post.
            Busy is goooood

Death wish? In the post?? Have you ordered it? Great book I think

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
              Jenny sounds like shes doing fine - good to hear, plus jammy cow on holidays.

How are you feeling now Starty? You do sound fantastic.. Mr Sarts still AF too? how is he finding it?

How did your testosterone lunch go Satz? Im the only female in our dept, entire floor in fact, but there all natter like women anyway:blahblah:
              All good here thanks Mary. Mr is still AF too and seems great but of course wont say anything

Blokes are ten times worse than wimmin for goss

Comment

Busy is goooood

Death wish? In the post?? Have you ordered it? Great book I think
                Yep got it from Amazon. Already had it on my Kindle but wanted the hard copy so I could hi-light some things and mark some pages.

Jammy cow is right. So far this year she's been skiing in Andorra, two long weekends, one in Dublin .........the other a hen party in Ibiza and four days in Paris. There must be fourpence left in their wedding fund.

How are you managing you kids, Mers. Although I worked part-time it was a nightmare when they started going to different schools. Had to drop Jenny off at her middle school and then drive at about 8 squillion miles an hour to get to the S&H's school about 4 miles away.

In fact there was one day after I'd thrown Jenny over the road to her school dashed back to the car......and got in the back seat and sat there...............little voice to the right says.............Aren't you supposed to be in the front driving :egad:
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi guys, remember me ?? I'm back for another try ������
                  One hour, one day at a time.

Comment

Hi questeroo. Welcome back. I too am back for another lash

Comment

Hi starty .... Wishing you lots of love and luck xx its been years since I've been here. I thought it may have disappeared xx

Comment

Originally posted by questeroo View Post
                        Hi starty .... Wishing you lots of love and luck xx its been years since I've been here. I thought it may have disappeared xx
                        Thanks Questeroo! And the same to you! I was here in 2008 for 6 years, then fell off 2 years ago and been on and off ever since. When were you here and what was your name? If it was different

Comment

It was about 4years ago starty, I was quest for the key Lol xxx

Comment

Oh I was around then too! I was startingover

Comment

I remember you !! Wow what a small world !! I'm still battling with the bottle ..... Still feeling rubbish about it ! How are you doing now ?? Xx

Comment

At least you are back here questy. Give yourself a fighting chance to get better I am 34 days clean and sober. Feeling much better now. How about you?

Comment

Working...
                                X