No announcement yet.

October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thought. Is it worth keeping the army thread going like newbies nest instead of having a new one each month? Seems a shame to lose all the pearls of wisdom into the ether

Comment

Oh and Questy / Roady
      - EAT EAT EAT till you are stuffed & happy. There will be no need for alcohol then.

I said it before here - the first day I decided not to buy wine on the way home I had a fruit cake made by a friend for me in work - i ate the whole thing & then went home. It worked....

Any weight gain can be worked on when you have sober time under your belt :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
        A thought. Is it worth keeping the army thread going like newbies nest instead of having a new one each month? Seems a shame to lose all the pearls of wisdom into the ether
        Very true ......... let's do that !!

Comment

Hiya Satzy. Hows you?
          Hiya Starts :checkin:
          I am supposed to be doing a simple essay for 'skool' - but as you can see I am dossing instead :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
            I am supposed to be doing a simple essay for 'skool' - but as you can see I am dossing instead :haha:
            Ahh brilliant. Dossing is part of the student life. Embrace it Satzy Are you enjoying yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post

piece of p.ss look...SA trust you to bring up eating!!!!:welldone:
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Just a quickie.

Two minutes ago I was all for keeping us rolling and just thought I could change the name of this month's thread. I'm not sure I can or dare in case the whole thread goes off into the ether.

Then I had a compromise..................how's about whoever starts the monthly thread copies and pastes in the previous month. Each month brings different challenges, weather, moods, birthdays, celebrations, holidays...........just my two penneth.

Must go we're manhandling the old sofa and chair onto the drive in about 10 minutes.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                  Just a quickie.

Two minutes ago I was all for keeping us rolling and just thought I could change the name of this month's thread. I'm not sure I can or dare in case the whole thread goes off into the ether.

Then I had a compromise..................how's about whoever starts the monthly thread copies and pastes in the previous month. Each month brings different challenges, weather, moods, birthdays, celebrations, holidays...........just my two penneth.

Must go we're manhandling the old sofa and chair onto the drive in about 10 minutes.
                  Not entirely sure what you mean Jax. Do you mean copy the whole thread into a new one? Or am I being exceedingly dim :egad:

Comment

How are you doing Molls?

Comment

Not entirely sure what you mean Jax. Do you mean copy the whole thread into a new one? Or am I being exceedingly dim :egad:
                      No sort of like this.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sofa and chair now deposited on drive. JC Mansions now back to normal...........well about as normal as it can get.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good idea Jacks or
                          We could rename a 'forever' thread from Nov 1st : The Army - waging war on alcohol?
                          We can put a link to October as per JCs post above ?

Either way I don't mind.

Comment

QUESTY ????:shout:

Comment

Evening.
                              Great ideas - Hyperlinking previous months - perfect and simple. Good job Jacks.
                              Love the name too Satz - it is a war. We are the goodies and they always win.
                              Starty, you win for your the idea of the month of course.
                              Wave to Molly too, probably snoozing now..

Questo, all good, early night?
                              Roadside too??

:sleeping:
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all. Yes Questy and Roadside, check in guys!

I like the idea of a forever thread but am happy to go with whatever works best for all.

Back to work today, which in a way will be good to be busy again. In my quest not to overwhelm myself I seem to get very little done when left to my own devices

Comment

Working...
                                X