October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mollyka
    Morning all that is horrible roadside I have lived with sibling hatred for a long time

Any worries you want to share starty its a dangerous stage of recovery to be anxious - mind you - on the other hand if I remember rightly excessive anxiety was a normal part of early recovery
    Hey G-ster
    Hi Molls, thanks. Yes this is part of the territory. I dont think I am anxious so much as tired. Slept badly last night. Woke in the middle of the night and Mr S not home which worried me as he is usually back by about 10.45. It was gone 11 and I started to worry, called him and he was on his way cos of bad traffic. Waking in the night like that kind of set me up to worry about other stupid stuff like work stress. I am fine just dealing with life on lifes terms as they say

Hows yer cold?

Comment

Congrats on forty Starty! Hope that calm is contagious.
      Brilliant list that is, Jacs. I told J-vo I was stealing it for my own personal tool box.
      Roadie, I hope some of the tension can be worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadside View Post
        Starts, my sis and I have some unsolved problems everyone pretends aren't there. my communication skills are crap and we are simply not making that resolution connection..
        Roady, you communicate just fine here. Maybe you should write to each other.

Great post by J-Vo, sums it up really.

Wheres the Quest one today??
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Evening all. I am bollixed

Comment

Evening starty xx in bollixed too xx
            One hour, one day at a time.

Comment

Hiya Questy. How are you feeling? Aside from the bollixed

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                Evening all. I am bollixed
                Originally posted by questeroo View Post
                Evening starty xx in bollixed too xx
                Rightio early night for the both of yous and if you're lucky and don't moan on I'll bring you hot chocolate.

I've just stood on one of the dog's ancient bones she left lying around :sad: and will prolly be hopping for the rest of the evening.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                  Rightio early night for the both of yous and if you're lucky and don't moan on I'll bring you hot chocolate.

I've just stood on one of the dog's ancient bones she left lying around :sad: and will prolly be hopping for the rest of the evening.
                  Ahhhh that sounds perfect. Will you tuck me up too mum?

I have stepped on those feckers so many times. Its worse than leggo

Comment

Of course...

Funny thing is Bess rakes through her toy box to get at the one that must be chewed today or not at all. So far I've stood on a squeaky pig, a bit of rock from the garden, one of those ring things you throw.......... but she never brings back and her big tug rope.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Oooo whipped cream and marsh mellows too ? Mmmm ... I'm good ... Had special fried rice for tea and am stuffed. Can't wait get in bed

Comment

Evening all bollixed troops :checkin:

Comment

Wonder if all the bollixness is due to the dark nights and the heating going on.

Did you get the essay done,Satz?
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:thumbsup:Hi Satzy .... Are you studying Satzy ? Ooo what you doing ??

Comment

Of course...

Funny thing is Bess rakes through her toy box to get at the one that must be chewed today or not at all. So far I've stood on a squeaky pig, a bit of rock from the garden, one of those ring things you throw.......... but she never brings back and her big tug rope.
                              Jacks-thank you for the laugh today. Sweet dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                                Jacks-thank you for the laugh today. Sweet dreams
                                Thanks, Rustyredlocks and to you when it gets to bed o'clock.

Suffering from Labrador envy. One of the son and heir's friends had just got a chocolate Lab puppy.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X