October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't our Mers just brilliant

Got a free gaff as Mr JC's on call so decided to go to the office to do some paperwork, so he'll take any call outs from there.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Haha. Thanks JC and Satz. It definitely gets easier, doesn't it. But it's hard to get your head around that in the first while. I used to be in awe of you guys going out at night, not a bother...
      Mr m just said he was on a health kick.

Love the idea of a new big thread!!
      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all. Nice work Mr and Mrs M!

I have just been out on a 10ker with my pal and the doggers. Great way to start the weekend. This is the FIRST weekend I have felt really well. It does take time to get straight doesnt it? 6 feckin weeks for me :shutup:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
          Haha. Thanks JC and Satz. It definitely gets easier, doesn't it. But it's hard to get your head around that in the first while. I used to be in awe of you guys going out at night, not a bother...
          Mr m just said he was on a health kick.

Love the idea of a new big thread!!
          But what is the REAL reason for Mr M ? Has he said. Is it supporting you ?
          I am in awe of these partners quitting too

Comment

Mr S has quit for 6 weeks so far. Never thought he would do that. It makes a huge difference

Mick, clear ya messages :thanks:

Comment

Morning Molls sorry you are feeling shite. Have you tried some fresh ginger that seems to be my cure all just now

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                Can't eat a thing - just keep sleeping - its great the lads are still off the grog - funny I work in a small organization - less than 100 of us and 4 people I know of have just quit drinking for no apparent reason and apart from their die-hard drinking buddies nobody has blinked an eye - wonder is it becoming more 'normal' nowadays not to drink?
                Poor you. Just rest up and wait til it passes.

Thats interesting. Ireland are quite a heavy drinking nation arent they? Some peeps at work are doing the sober october thing....with their golden tickets that buys them a night off every now and then

Comment

Glad I mopped the floor in sick bay and changed the sheets. Opened a new bottle of lemon barley water.

Before I forget, Starts, will you give Chilly a hug from me tomorrow.

Treeeeeeemendous idea of joining the threads.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening guys xx
                    One hour, one day at a time.

Comment

Evening all

Course I will Jax, cannot wait to see her. Always an inspiration

How you doing questy?

Comment

I'm good thanks starty. Had my hair done today, complete change of color. Gone dark from blonde. Kids hate it ������ I'm chilling eating shite in front of the box xx u ?? Xx

Comment

Great thanks Questy. Feeling much better and energy levels seem to be improving which I am delighted about. Went out for a long run with a friend this morning and doggers which was great. Watching Nashville now

Comment

X factors coming on...absolute rubbish Lol. Glad you're feeling better starty, its rotten feeling under the weather xx

Comment

Just watched strictly. Crap too

How are you doing on the sober front questy?

Comment

Dad's Army here.
                                Had to smile at the people I know who have just got the puppy Labrador..............they've managed 20 minutes sleep over 2 nights.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X