Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starty View Post
    Well it kinda worked
    If you click on the photo and turn your head to the side its perfect. How did the dogs get on?
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
      If you click on the photo and turn your head to the side its perfect. How did the dogs get on?
      Or pick the pooter up and put it on its side ....

They got on great. She wanted to follow Casey into the water. I think it might be love

Comment

YouTube
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
          Exactly what time is it there?
          Right now it is 11:13 am on Sunday morning. :hiya:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Evening army, I hope we are all well. I'm reporting in nice and sober, watching a crappy box set, and crocheting happily away. Had a busy day, gym this morning, then shopping this afternoon. I know now why I impose a Costco ban on myself, but safe to say we won't be running out of bog roll any time soon. Wish I could bottle this feeling of contentment, and drink it when I feel the urge to run to the wine bottle. I'm drinking tea and loving it :heartbeat:
            One hour, one day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2986[/ATTACH]

Trying to upload a pic of the doggers (mine and chills) on their walk today
              haha,, lovely side pic! next time ask them nicely to look at the camera and smile:six:
              And yes, re tests, that was the one. He really fancied a drink tonight, but out there making coffee now. Hows MrS doing?? They started around the same time, didnt they? Why did he decide to stop?
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

And Evening Nora, Quest, Jacks, Molly, MrG and Satz!

Quest, delighted your having a lovely evening.. I still love going to bed knowing that Im going to be bright as a button in the morning. Great start to the week. What are you crocheting?

Comment

Hey Molls - haven't been on much lately - busy and read but don't post.
                  Pauly said she is ok. But, I miss her. Hopefully, she'll be back soon!!!
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                    haha,, lovely side pic! next time ask them nicely to look at the camera and smile:six:
                    And yes, re tests, that was the one. He really fancied a drink tonight, but out there making coffee now. Hows MrS doing?? They started around the same time, didnt they? Why did he decide to stop?
                    Still off it I think he will drink when we go on hols in November but hope he will stop again when we come back. He stopped purely to lose weight. He did drink too much though.

Comment

I've just finished a bit of Poldarking :heartbeat: T'was awfully sad :sad: I'm just up to episode 5.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I cannot work out whether the people on the meds thread are barking because they take the pills or are they barking because they are simply still drunk. Either way it must be an awful way to live.

In other news day 45 for me and I am delighted to be over the 6 weeks mark. I think it was Kuya who said it takes about 6 weeks for everything to be totally out your system and I have been subconsciously waiting eagerly for that time. First weekend that I have not been totally bollixed with exhaustion and it felt soooo very good.

Comment

Just thee and me this morning, Starty.

I wish I knew, Starts. The meds have always been a hotbed of controversy........(gawd that was soooooooo polite )

You're sounding good, girl, very good.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jacks all to come,
                            I do glance over at the med thread, but the posts are so long and repetitive, I loose interest. He said, she said, we said.. :sleeping:
                            Dont feed the troll..is my motto.

Smashing day. Pity work is interrupting it. Whats the weather like over the river there?

Comment

Sitting in the dentist at the moment ..you hoo peeps starts you're doing ace the med Fred is something else big shout to everyone not seen last night so poldark yet j
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                                Sitting in the dentist at the moment ..you hoo peeps starts you're doing ace the med Fred is something else big shout to everyone not seen last night so poldark yet j
                                Good luck at the dentist. You are often there. Is this something you need to share :eyes:

I cant help myself. Its like watching a car crash reading meds thread. It baffles me that these people probably walk among us

Comment

Working...
                                X