October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening,
    Vurry quiet round here. Know what you mean, Starts, I'm sort of lured like a moth to a light. Bet you read the mods threads as well, I know I do.

I'm dentisting tomorrow morning. Just a couple of fillings. Last time it was a couple of fillings it ended up with 2 extractions, a root canal and an abscess. Nevertheless I'll get a wander up our local high street which is basically charity shops, banks and hairdressers.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You poor lambie, Molls.:hug: Not nice at all especially if its so rare. I used to be a frequent fainter not just when I was drinking haven't done it for a years...........must have grown out of it. Once fainted at the feet of the head of the Law Society when I went to shake his hand........he must of thought he was swoon worthy.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molls is pregnant ???? :egad:

Comment

he's a fucking tool - said the home office spokesman.. yep molls ok...hopefully all dentistry will be finished 5th December...started it all on the 9th of Feb so its been a fair haul...and not without pain but got my smiley face badge for bein brave ha ...extractions,over 45 injections, root canals,abutments, implants crowns ,temporary intermediate and finished, casts extra length titanium screws,yep I know all the words..hope you get a better result at the docs than Julie has so far..

went to the docs....referred to hospital
          appointment to go to hosp
          goes to hospital expecting treatment ...nope it was for a triage referral
          next appt to hosp
          goes to hosp..this time to see what consultant she will see
          passed that ..now waiting for treatment appointment

what a load of crap....
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

night molls
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I puked when I got home. Perhaps I am preggers too :monkeysmile:

Comment

Hope you feel better molls and Mick have you had your gob remodeled ?

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                  I puked when I got home. Perhaps I am preggers too :monkeysmile:
                  OMG what was it Starts ...... we are all a load of crocks on here this week.
                  I pride myself on being healthy - this body is a temple yarra yarra - preaching to those who are always sick for not eating right and looking after themselves - :egad: I know - I'm a cow.
                  But this week not so much.
                  Cramps now into second week and other intestinal issues we won't go into :disgust:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                    OMG what was it Starts ...... we are all a load of crocks on here this week.
                    I pride myself on being healthy - this body is a temple yarra yarra - preaching to those who are always sick for not eating right and looking after themselves - :egad: I know - I'm a cow.
                    But this week not so much.
                    Cramps now into second week and other intestinal issues we won't go into :disgust:
                    No idea why Satz, just a bit ropey really Reckon there are lots of bugs n stuff going round and someones gotta give them gut space I suppose

Comment

Holy moly, yiz are all falling apart!
                      Condition update tomorrow please.

I just sneezed. O.M.G.

Night night.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Quickly runs in to see if I can be first to say good morning and beat Starteroo. I'm up but not awake tho.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ha ha, you didnt beat me jax. Was up at 5 but feeling ropey. Think I might have a bit of a cold. Having some green juice and ginger to see if I can ward it off.

Comment

Ha, 5am. I was just coming in from clubbing on the milk float............:spin:

Got a funny tummy myself, could just be the dentist this morning tho.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              Ha, 5am. I was just coming in from clubbing on the milk float............:spin:

Got a funny tummy myself, could just be the dentist this morning tho.
                              Oh gawd, remember those days

I think there are bugs afloat. What you having done at dentist?

Comment

Couple of fillings. Just a bit of leftover dental phobia. Lot better than I was.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X