No announcement yet.

October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Molls that is shite, enjoy a break and relax time. Dont go back too soon.

Tony, its good to see you. I so get that once you taste it again its so hard to resist. Keep reading to get your mindset back where it needs to be.

I too feel shite with sniffiles but cannot stay off cos all the other fuckers are off. Cannot tell you how hopping mad I was when I received ohh I am so poorly call this morning from one of em.

Comment

Just noticed lots seem to be struggling right now.

Comment

Tony,you've got it in you,I'll be cheering you on Starty,I wonder if it's the time of year? I know last week before my bullshit I was putting together a Christmas shopping list,who knows, hello all
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just bringing the meds trolley round for the sick and injured...............form a queue behind the teddy.............no pushing.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

jeez ..welcome to Emergency ward 10...

Satzy...as much as I appreciate the affinity between us as a people and tied in bond by the Gaelic race,nevertheless I feel it is totally inappropriate for you to hint that we slag off the English........as has been said talk like that causes problems, between peoples and nations causing riots etc..

ok ok so Im lying ..yeehah lets go for it...Jacs you dont count cos if the Romans had got the map the right way round youd have been jockanese anyway....

3fe7771.jpg

made famous by the New York born Australian Jock

Molls you take it easy,same with you starts............ finking of yiz :hug:
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Cheeky beggar, we're going for independence for Northumbria.........we have a flag.......so its a start.

Edit: I'm away to bed for some reason dental treatment leaves me zorsted.
              Last edited by JackieClaire; October 18, 2016, 03:26 PM.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hoo are ye? 'ello 'ello 'ello, Hows she cuttin? Ga day ya beaut!
                That covers us all:smiles:

Sounds Nasty Molls, antibiotic? Mind youself.
                Mick, great to see you here! we will all speak slowly so we un-der-stand each others accents

JC, How was the dentist? And satz, you feeling better?
                Puking Starty, what was that all about?

Not a thing to report. Reading Graham Nortons debut novel, Holding - Love it! I dont watch him much on the telly, but this i am enjoying (Plus one of the characters is a mother of 2 with a wine habit).

Good to see you Tony.

Wave to Roady and Quest X
                Last edited by IamMary; October 18, 2016, 03:57 PM. Reason: forgot the aussie!
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                  Just bringing the meds trolley round for the sick and injured...............form a queue behind the teddy.............no pushing.

This threads better than Fair city, Corrie, and neighbours combined. We've got emergency ward drama, some flag waving revolutionaries, riots.........crikey! where's me popcorn. Get well soon Molly! op:

xpost Yo mary! :checkin:

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                  jeez ..welcome to Emergency ward 10...

Satzy...as much as I appreciate the affinity between us as a people and tied in bond by the Gaelic race,nevertheless I feel it is totally inappropriate for you to hint that we slag off the English........as has been said talk like that causes problems, between peoples and nations causing riots etc..

ok ok so Im lying ..yeehah lets go for it...Jacs you dont count cos if the Romans had got the map the right way round youd have been jockanese anyway....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2995[/ATTACH]

made famous by the New York born Australian Jock

Molls you take it easy,same with you starts............ finking of yiz :hug:
                  Last edited by Guitarista; October 18, 2016, 03:58 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all, can I be first in line for the sick bay
                    Incredibly busy at work as both my staff are off. One holiday the other skiving I reckon. Both unreliable. Had a rant at the co director yesterday and he has agreed I can employ another person. Though how you you ensure you get a proper person rather than one that either constantly has personal problems or another who goes sick at the drop of a hat and both leaving me in piles of shite regularly. Bah. Bring on retirement

Anyway enough of my rantings. How are you feeling Molly? Mary I love GN, might have to try his novel. /thanks for the rec

Comment

Morning.

Rant away, Start and remember to breath. I'll have the vapo-rub and hot tea ready for when you get in from work.

The S&H was in the audience of GN's show a while back. He said he's very, very funny, sharp as a knife and sooooooooo nice.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

good mornin yizall..and hows the sick bay today then?Molls top o the marnin to ye...feelin any better today...?as for sippin el vino in the sun......wouldnt mind even startin with the sun!
                        Starts how are you today?roll on retirement eh...?you dont wanna wish that ...its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellly hard work....as for links..mine was ciggies and a certain booser in Turkey..whenever I was there I had this urge to have a smoke...
                        right must away and unwire the hoover and move a couple of ornaments.....
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Bleurch that is all......

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                            Morning folks -- G'ster Mick -- lovely to see yiz regular loike!!

funny Pauly -- I think you may have a point -- sort of 'association' --- Christmas = drink -- well it did -- can't remember what someone said the other day but I deffo had a 'meh' moment -- just a moment -- as in - whatever they were talking about I sort of thought what's the point if you can't have a jar....
                            similarly - when watching those shagging 'place in the sun' programmes that Joe loves -- and the aul wans always say 'oh I can see myself sitting on this balcony with a glass of wine in my hand' --- and momentarily my head sort of thinks 'well no point in buying that gaff -- can't have the wine'

ah I know I'm being a bit facetious -- but you get my drift -- time breaks most associations but the odd one can still bite you in the bum

howdy all else --
                            I still have that link thing. God knows why...I will think how lovely it would be to go to London for a weekend. Then think oh no not without the booze. This I have never done anyway so I am linking stuff to scenarios that have never even happened previously....mental

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              Morning.

Rant away, Start and remember to breath. I'll have the vapo-rub and hot tea ready for when you get in from work.

The S&H was in the audience of GN's show a while back. He said he's very, very funny, sharp as a knife and sooooooooo nice.
                              HE'S Irish ye know

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                                HE'S Irish ye know
                                Well I never did He's ours now..............we own him. He's even taking over Children in Need...............he will never escape.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X