No announcement yet.

October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Bess JC. I remember last year it was a nightmare for her..
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

I am shit at putting multiple quotes, cannot remember how to do it.

Fuckers trying to steal people's money, makes me mad.

It was strange, a bottle of wine lasted me 2 nights PLUS I would not buy anything over 11% (which is surprisingly bloody hard to get). If I drank anything stronger than that I would be dying the next day, even only having 2 glasses.

I am so grateful that my tolerance was so low because had it not have been, I would have been back to where I was...

I most defo believe in an afterlife
      “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Not just for Bess.

I'll open another sick bed for you, Mers. Get in and I'll be round with the drugs trolley in a bit.

I'm away for Mr JC's stir fry.............
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hope Bess will be ok Jacks x

― Rumi

Comment

Just hit 'reply with quote' button Oney.. multi quote lesson will be tomorrow..

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
            Not just for Bess.

I'll open another sick bed for you, Mers. Get in and I'll be round with the drugs trolley in a bit.

I'm away for Mr JC's stir fry.............
            Settled a bit, am testing it with some crisps:nailbiting: (its like when Id have the flu, too sick to do anything or eat, but I could always manage a hot whisky or 3).

Comment

yeah Mers. Happened to me a few times. No vomiting just sick stomach.
              Ginger nut bickies .....

Comment

thanks Satz, def shouldn't have eaten the crisps. Hope your mam is still doing well by the way. And Junior of course?
                Off to telly land.

Comment

Thanks Mary! I will be back tomorrow for my lesson Feel better soon. Night Satz x

― Rumi

Comment

Good evening/middle of the night folks. Imagine my surprise when on my regular lonely, sad, half pissed read through the Army thread, what do I spot but a bum from the past, almost prompted me to post I tells ya.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Whoa! Oney and Ktab posting back to back? It has been awhile. So nice to see the both o'yiz

Comment

mornin all...howz life today then?any more for the sick bay or are we on the mend?
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning all. Just been out for a lovely run. Could not have done it had I been drinking. So grateful

Tabbers stop the nonsense, it clearly isnt working for you.

Hope all are feeling better who are sick and great who are not

Comment

morning - have not been for a run - have not gotten out of the scratcher yet - catching up on my correspondence
                            I stay here for some peace from tv, radio & the ever yapping Mr S :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                              Morning all. Just been out for a lovely run. Could not have done it had I been drinking. So grateful

Tabbers stop the nonsense, it clearly isnt working for you.

Hope all are feeling better who are sick and great who are not
                              No running.

What Starty said so simply and brilliantly, Tabbers

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              morning - have not been for a run - have not gotten out of the scratcher yet - catching up on my correspondence
                              I stay here for some peace from tv, radio & the ever yapping Mr S :haha:
                              Catching up on your correspondence eh? There's posh
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

now he's hoovering around me FFS !!

Comment

Working...
                                X