October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo :sad: but I wanted/needed/yearned/cried/stomped/begged for one...............I got the lime green maxi coat.
    I think you probably looked more stylish

Comment

Just saw this on FB and thought it might be a hoax.............its not.

Pete Burns: Dead or Alive singer dies aged 57 - BBC News
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
        I think you probably looked more stylish
        Not with the sulky knickers face I had on.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

how sad. Was it drugs?

It was fashionable to look sulky

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
            D'ya know --- I'm going to moan in a MIGHTY way --- all those fucking clichés 'it never rains but it pours' etc.... jesus -- in the space of one week -- got a really sick dose -- then pulled my back out which is really really still sore -- my freezer in my garage has kicked the bucket -- freezer load of stuff to be thrown out - our wood burning stove has just smoked the whole house out -- nightmare mess - no idea what's wrong with it -- feckin mice (or maybe even rats from the farms around) in the back garden and Joe's car has given up the ghost ---- and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH I'm sick to my back teeth of things going wrong --- on that note -- I have used mwo as I've been told to do:egad: so now -- I'm going to bed -- putting my head under the covers and losing myself in a book -- tomorrow IS another day!!!!

hope yiz are all alright? hardly even read back in my tantrum!!! talk tomorrow
            jeez molls ..with your luck make sure nobody has ripped the last few pages out of the book...hope you are ok..Jacs I saw Bad Company in the Apollo in Glasgow in 1974..sinc then Ive just kept it...
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
              how sad. Was it drugs?

It was fashionable to look sulky
              Cardiac arrest.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
                The feckin OLD one!!!
                Tell him vegans suffer from:
                Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS) is a medical condition which is caused when the body does not produce enough of the male hormone testosterone. Symptoms can include low sex drive, loss of erections, low mood, tiredness and weight gain amongst others.

That'll sort him :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                  Cardiac arrest.
                  Sad - I liked him for some reason.
                  Never thought he was that old though...

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                    jeez molls ..with your luck make sure nobody has ripped the last few pages out of the book..
                    V funny Mick, you could be the next alanis morissette!
                    Ah Molly, thats all your shit happening for the foreseeable. Hope your feeling better :hug:
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                      We as human animals are built and equipped to eat meat ..........why would anyone cut out a huge chunk of what we should be eating.:egad:
                      I can understand the cruelty aspect deffo - it's horrible.
                      but free range & grass fed meat is readily available in Ireland & UK.
                      Most cattle here are grass fed all Summer. So no issues there.
                      Well said Satz - completely agree.
                      Daughter is feeling very conflicted, this is the line Ive been going with.. will see.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Yeah love me meat too. But no time for fecking round on me high fat low carb diet. Trimmed off and threw out the meat on the slabs of steak. Just frying up 2 kilos or so of prime grass fed cow fat now. Add some thyme, sage, and yer laughing. mmmm......

Molly, you shoulda kept the Harley! Just joking. Hope things are settling down there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

mornin barmy...hows things in this corner today?hope all is well....Julie away overnight with work...days gone by it would have been yipee ...party ,out on the razz,all that lot..now its ..yipee can sprawl out in bed watch what I want ...something has changed in those years!!orf to the tooth mechanic again this morning....hope you are getting better mrs molls...

big yoohoo to everyone else ..from the tyne bridge to the Dublin Mountains ....and everywhere else....
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning folks.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Mornin you two

I love my me time Mick, dont think I would be tempted to blow it just now

How you doing Tabbers?

Comment

Morning me-timers, old timers, new timers, past timers, part timers and full timers.

I bought some wee sachets of healthy snacks to take to work, they've got dried fruit and nuts in them and put them somewhere safe (AKA a place Mr JC won't find them).................guess what I can't find them.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X