October Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ok thanks.
    Last edited by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB); October 25, 2016, 02:04 AM.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Army!!

Molls, hope things go better today!

Mick - hello from sunny Athens!

Jackie, maybe Mr. JC found them and put them somewhere YOU can't find them.

Tabbers - great to see you in the barracks. Like we said - you don't even have to say anything, but just the fact that you're here is a positive thing.

Hiya to everyone else and wishing you all a smashing day!!! :flowerspin:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hiya stirly...hello from a sunny and warm breeze filled Pennines...ok so Im lying but hello anyways..Jacs your snacky packs have given me an idea...what if we got a load of empty sachets and a battery operated heat sealing machine....go out on to the moors and fill em with air and seal them...all these places where people jot about with face masks on cos the air is polluted...problem solved ..no mask..tear sachet and snort a goodly amount of moors air....obviously no money back on empties....move over miliionaires ...room for another???????
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning all - like a spring day here - best go soon and enjoy it.
          MrS AT LAST - I got him to a doctor for a full MOT.
          Took a knee pain to get him there but hey ho.

He hates spending money so he's gone to get the whole shebang done in one go :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
            Good morning Army!!

Molls, hope things go better today!

Mick - hello from sunny Athens!

Jackie, maybe Mr. JC found them and put them somewhere YOU can't find them.

Tabbers - great to see you in the barracks. Like we said - you don't even have to say anything, but just the fact that you're here is a positive thing.

Hiya to everyone else and wishing you all a smashing day!!! :flowerspin:
            Stirls. I'm 'studying' (used loosely) Greek Classics - amazed at how much the Greeks gave us - in language etc.
            Need to visit Athens with a different 'eye' and the Islands of Itheca & Keffalonia too. :thumbsup:
            Last edited by satz123; October 25, 2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
              I'm ok thanks.
              :hug:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                Well said Satz - completely agree.
                Daughter is feeling very conflicted, this is the line Ive been going with.. will see.
                Yep smaller amounts of quality meat & fish that you know the origin of is the way to go Mers...........
                Must tell yer about the place in Meath does 30 ,just laid , free range eggs for 6 euro from a vending machine.
                Egg = the perfect food encased in it's own packaging. Untouched by human hand ...... :thumbsup:
                Also saw a guy making burgers with Hallumi cheese yesterday - YUM !!!!!
                Everyone to their own - people genuinely don't like meat etc - but vegan is a bridge too far. :egad: IMVHO

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                  Stirls. I'm 'studying' (used loosely) Greek Classics - amazed at how much the Greeks gave us - in language etc.
                  Needs to visit Athens with a different 'eye' and the Islands of Itheca & Keffalonia too. :thumbsup:
                  That sounds really cool, Satzy. If you ever visit Athens, I will take you on a tour that will defo give you a "different eye" to the things in this city. Yes, the Ancient Greeks did give us a lot - language, democracy, medicine, philosophy, just to name a few. Now if the modern Greeks could just figure out how to improve things economically in this country, we'd be sailin'.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                    Tell him vegans suffer from:
                    Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS) is a medical condition which is caused when the body does not produce enough of the male hormone testosterone. Symptoms can include low sex drive, loss of erections, low mood, tiredness and weight gain amongst others.

That'll sort him :haha:
                    OMG he will lost his shit when I show him this, he is so proud of his horniness ( me not so much) This is gold Satz!!
                    “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Howdie Everyone...big fat pixie hello to Tabbers, was just about to get in me little mo mo and go to yer gaff!

I wanna go to Athens.

Where in Meath can I get the ubh's Satz

Jacks, go for the choc instead!

Howdie Mick

Mr G Hugs on your Aussie Head.

Molls, hope you are having a fabby day

Mary, I will rob your coat one of these days

Starty, I juiced a turnip...a bit pox.

I hope I didn't miss anyone out, I am not as good on this as I used to be

― Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
                        OMG he will lost his shit when I show him this, he is so proud of his horniness ( me not so much) This is gold Satz!!
                        PML here!!! :rotlf: Oney, you always did have your own way of saying things.

I can just picture someone who is lurking around the boards and comes upon this thread. Hahaha. We've got solutions for yer problems. Vegans look out, Oney is on the move....!!

Comment

Satz....Egg = the perfect food encased in it's own packaging. Untouched by human hand ...... ..hens ...the only living creature to crap its own breakfast.....back from dentist ..headache still there despite toe rubbing!!
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

IMG_4165.jpg

Ha ha ha Stirly and Satz, I rang him in work and he sent me on a mission!!! So much for not eating "Manufactured Protein"

His manhood is shriveling as we speak

― Rumi

Comment

Greetings, brats!
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi Army

Back from me travels - I was able to lurk but not enough interweb oomph to let me post - I'll catch up properly later

Comment

Working...
                                X