Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    Evening : had a great day.
    Went for drive to Dublin Mountains - hiked for feckin' miles.
    Stopped in lovely place for grub then into Cinema to see this.
    It was BRILLIANT.
    Jacks - set in Newcastle. Just so real & raw. I cried..
    Looks excellent, I want to see that.
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

first up ...best dressed!white rabbits....how are you gang(am I allowed to say that?)hope yiz are all ok over here ..that is the ones who are genuine..not the ding bats who turn up to create hassle..firstly big congrats to starty ..the big 60 today...thats days done NOT a birthday!!well done to you...You ok Molls?hope so ..dont let it bother you ..every village has got one..hiya Satz,JC,Iam stirly Tabs and anyone else I have forgotten...have a good day yall..(he says in his best American jockanese accent)
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mickaloo and all to come

Thank you for the congrats I really do feel very happy and proud about it! It seems natural again and right which I cannot be happier about. Really looking forward to 2017. This year has been tough for a number of reasons and I wont be sorry to see the arse of it leaving the building.

Yes, where is everyone. Tabbers show yourself please

Comment

Shall I do the honours?
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
            Shall I do the honours?
            Yes please, Jacks -

and lets have a nice month in the Army, guys, with none of the horrible stuff we've seen over the last few days... Please!

Comment

Yes to a month without conflict in the army. Support offered and opinions expressed, yes. Conflict, no.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hello all, How yis all doing ?

Well myself is doing very well actually, Still clean and sober, I go to CA meetings twice a week and have just finished book study's, Mentally I feel ever so strong and very happy, Work wise I ok ,living here in Portugal helps, as does my frequent trips to Spain. Everything else I can manage.
                Anyway just thought I drop in and say hi.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I going to drop in every morning as much as I can, It be nice to try and give something back to Folks who gave me so much.

Comment

:newhere::cuss: hard getting used to this site :victorious:

Comment

Ok folks I going out for dinner, I in espana at the moment, I shall then go to a CA meeting here later.

CA is cocaine anonymous, Some thing similar to AA but a bit more liberal, I find any way , But what ever way is out of this cycle of misery is good by me . Ciao

Comment

OMG is that really you? I'm going to break out in a happy dance

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! It's Mario-Man!! Woot! Woot! Just like old times in the Army now that Oney and Starty and KTAB are all posting. Sooooo good to see you, Mario. Just fantastic!!!
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                          X