Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 9th October 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 9th October 2016

I'd like to see a SHOUT OUT SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time. Whether its day one or day squillion its the day of the week to blow your very own trombone.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

So don't be shy and give it a try.........So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting..............Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2652 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 3 months, 3 days including the end date.........to be continued...:happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

1043 days or 149 weeks for me today. feeling pretty damn happy about these numbers.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

4 years, 3 months, 6 days and a lotta coffee an ice cream.......
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

2371 Days
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

osteroopsay 2
          One hour, one day at a time.

Comment

Shouting out LOUD AND PROUD and blowing my own horn!!! One year AF !!! Yay ME!!!:flowerspin:

Wishing you all yet another safe and happy Sober Sunday!!

P.S. Tomorrow is actually my anniversary but seeing as 2016 is a Leap Year, I get to celebrate one day early. And Jackie's days calculator says today is day 366!! :welldone:
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

A huge congrats Stirly on a year. Damn you go girl, huge hugs to you for your day.
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Well Done Stirly! You have had a busy and brilliant year. :congrats:

449 for me. Chuffed too.
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
                  A huge congrats Stirly on a year. Damn you go girl, huge hugs to you for your day.
                  Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                  Well Done Stirly! You have had a busy and brilliant year. :congrats:

449 for me. Chuffed too.
                  Thanks to you both and congratulations on your continued sobriety. We all show that it can be done - we CAN get and stay sober. Damn, I feel so good today. Woke up with a smile on my face. Nothing compared to it - the feeling of freedom, of having your life back. In one word, priceless.
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

1204 days pour moi

Congrats to Stirlybum :welldone:

Comment

701 Fantastic days here! Congrats on one year Stirly girl! Happy Sunday all! :welldone:
                      Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

822 days.

WooHoo, Stirly!! :welldone:

Comment

1042 Days for me, thanks for calculating, Ava.

Yay, Stirly! Your post made me happy and excited all over again. Way to go!

Comment

Congrats on your first year, Stirley!

I'm on Mick's schedule, rolling through the beginning of my fifth year.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

2090 AF days for me....and loving it!

Stirl, GREAT JOB!
                              :celebrate:
                              Byrdie
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                              X