treetops has 4 years in today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

treetops has 4 years in today

ahem...just to let everyone know that treetops has got 4 years booze free tucked away today..A quiet person ,who keeps her business to herself,nevertheless I know she has had issues to deal with outside of mwo world..and come through them scot free...never liked that phrase...since when has anything with the scot scots or scottish attachment been free??never!!seriously though all the best to you ...well done tt..you do yourself proud

:sohappy::hyper::rara::applause2:
    Last edited by Mick; October 10, 2016, 02:12 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Happy 4th birthday TT, such a great achievement. Hope you have a happy day x
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Thanks Guys - and I can assure you that I have a lot of Scottish heritage too. I have really appreciated the support here on MWO, I won't name names. Mainly I have been on 2 threads in the Abs group (Daily Abs and Gloamers) but I pop into other threads from time to time. I am very sorry that I have not been providing as much support to others as I used to, but its been a really really hard year at work, and I just dont spend so much time on MWO as I used to. But I think its important to have regular check-ins - I need that on-line community and the little rituals we have. Anyway thanks so much again for you being there.

Comment

Congratulations Treetop, a wonderful achievement and if you can't do more than you want to at the moment, don't worry. You're popping in everyday, telling life like it is, warts and all .

J x
        :hug:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Many many congrats TT. A wonderful achievement despite your difficulties

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy the day and four more years to you!!!!!!

Comment

This is amazing! Well done.
              Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
              I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

Love ya TT! Congratulations my friend. G

:congrats::celebrate::horn:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Congratulations TT
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Huge congrats TT!!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great milestone, life just keeps getting better, mostly.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Treeeeeeee! How awesome! Congrats, my lovely! Whooohooo :sohappy:
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Way to go, TT!

Comment

Wow, GREAT JOB! 4 more years! 4 more years!! Keep up the great work!
                            :balloons:
                            Byrdie
                            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Yay, TT! Amazing achievement - keep it up!

xox

Comment

Working...
                              X