Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 23th October 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 23th October 2016

This week I'd like to see a happy dance for SHOUT OUT SUNDAY ..............from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

..So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting...........................Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2666 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 3 months, 17 days including the end date to be continued. :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

151 weeks or 1057 days. Stressful times at the moment but just so damn grateful to be sober and have MWO.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

It is 1571 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
      Or 4 years, 3 months, 18 days excluding the end date ...end dtbf
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

71 days today. Now we're getting somewhere!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

463 days. I honestly can't believe it. Memories have not faded and I hope they never do because Al has nothing to offer.
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

51 days. Never want to go back

Comment

Shouting out LOUD AND PROUD!! 380 days for Stirly Girly!! Yay Me! inkele: Love it that the number just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Woot, Woot!

Startypants, you don't have to go back - forward is the ONLY way to go!

Mr. G - onwards and upwards - let's rock this!! :flowerspin:
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

715 happy and healthy alcohol free days here! Happy to shout about it...Happy Sober Sunday all! :welldone:
                Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2105 AF days for me. No looking back here, either! Byrdie
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

836 days

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                      51 days. Never want to go back
                      well done you!!!
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

1056 days! I'm not looking back, either. So very grateful!

Comment

I'm still on a auto tour of parks in southern Utah, how great is that. Just enjoying every day without alcohol.
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                          X